Found MGM Grand, only hunting LV $5s now!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokerplayingpisces

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I’m in the final stages of finishing my playable MGM LV set!
I need a few more $5s to fill out the last rack!

14 x Vegas (large inlay only)
IMG_0522.jpeg

They do not need to be mint! My $5s for both sets range in condition, so I would even take average condition chips (I’ll take anything that isn’t bike tire condition).
Looking for singles, some lots, and possibly up to a barrel. Any reasonable offers will be considered.
Finally,
I would also be interested in the pictured LE chips, and potentially MGM LV fight chips.
IMG_0524.jpeg

Please note: These are only 4 different chips. Only the WC chip is the same on each side. The others are the same chip, with 2 different inlays.
I’m hoping to finish this project this summer, and get the LV set in play before the fall,
If anyone going to the CCA this week, happens to pick any of these up, I would be very interested!
Thanks!
-Andy

Attachments

• IMG_0523.jpeg
    IMG_0523.jpeg
    263.8 KB · Views: 398
Last edited:
Would you share some pron, please? This might shake some loose.

PS: I don’t have any for sale or trade.
Still have a few chips to clean and oil, so not ready for full prOn, yet. This will have to do for now.
IMG_0553.jpeg
IMG_0552.jpeg
IMG_0551.jpeg
IMG_0550.jpeg
IMG_0555.jpeg
IMG_0554.jpeg

Also @nitzilla found 1 x $5 for me at the CCA!
Only 19 more to go! Thanks Chad!!

I was going to say I could harvest some MGM Grand Detroit $5 chips for you. I play there a couple times a week. They've recently introduced some new chips, so it's easy to get some in great condition now. It sounds like you no longer need these, though, right?

I was going to say I could harvest some MGM Grand Detroit $5 chips for you. I play there a couple times a week. They've recently introduced some new chips, so it's easy to get some in great condition now. It sounds like you no longer need these, though, right?
Could you get a picture for us, please?

I still need 9 x $5 MGM Detroit. If you could get them, it would be much appreciated!!

I still need 9 x $5 MGM Detroit. If you could get them, it would be much appreciated!!
Sure, I can do that. I brought home 5 chips last night and cleaned them this morning -- they cleaned up nicely. I'll grab more chips later in the week. Pics attached.

Attachments

• PXL_20230617_125237973.jpg
    PXL_20230617_125237973.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 50
  • PXL_20230617_125259767.jpg
    PXL_20230617_125259767.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 53
Have one of those acrylic mgm displays if you want but it’s not attached to anything at the bottom (no stand)

View attachment 1149411
They do not need to be mint! My $5s for both sets range in condition, so I would even take average condition chips (I’ll take anything that isn’t bike tire condition).
Looking for singles, some lots, and possibly up to a barrel. Any reasonable offers will be considered.
Finally,
I would also be interested in the pictured LE chips, and potentially MGM LV fight chips.
View attachment 1149415
Please note: These are only 4 different chips. Only the WC chip is the same on each side. The others are the same chip, with 2 different inlays.
I’m hoping to finish this project this summer, and get the LV set in play before the fall,
If anyone going to the CCA this week, happens to pick any of these up, I would be very interested!
Thanks!
-Andy

View attachment 1149411
Finally,
View attachment 1149415
Thanks!
-Andy
Checked out my listing in the WANTED section. Every $5 MGM Grand LV boxing chips for sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom