For Sale MGM Grand Las Vegas - Starter Cash Set - $1's, $3's and 5's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5aces

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
Hi,
I decided to sell some more MGM Grand chips. If you are looking for a rack of quarters (MGM Detroit) and maybe some 1's to finish the set I might can help as well (or you just check the classifieds), but let's start with these beauties:
  • 80 x MGM Grand Las Vegas $1 (old style with the large lion head)
  • 20 x MGM Grand Las Vegas $3 drop chips (these are Red Rock $1 chips. I did a full inlay replacement. The original drop chip are quite impossible to find in quantity even if you would like to pay like >20$ per chip.
  • 80 x MGM Grand Las Vegas $5 (30 old style large lion head, 49 with the small inlay, but I put large labels on top of the original labels (which can be removed if needed) and 1 theme chip).
IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

I offer this set for 849€ including tracked shipping within the EU , worldwide for additional 20€ and enough extra labels for more 5's (small to large lion head).
Shipping during Corona times will take about a week for the EU and like 2 weeks worldwide. I received/shipped quote some international packages during the last weeks and these time frames should be valid.

Please check pictures for condition. I am collecting MGM Grand chips since years and it will be tough to find these denoms in a comparable condition and quantity.
IMG_0890.jpgIMG_0894.jpg

Regards,

Sebastian

Attachments

• IMG_0891.jpg
    IMG_0891.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 150
Wish I could afford it, I've been starting at my MGM $1 sample forever :(

GLWS!

These are still live, correct?
They are still live, but they changed the inlay to a smaller size (looks really bad to me). The old style is impossible to harvest in this condition and it will be similar with the 5‘s in general...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom