Cancelled MGM Grand Las Vegas Collection - more than 80 x $5‘s plus extras (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5aces

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
Hi,

I'd like to sell some MGM chips. It took me years to finish my rack and I have a lot of leftovers to sell, so here is your chance to get some in quantity.

Lot 1: $5 chips (prefer to sell in larger quantities):
  • Small lion inlay version - 1st, 2nd and 3rd barrel from left to right - I put labels on top of the original label that these look like the old, large lion head version (labels are easy to remove if needed; the original label is still under the label!!!) - 49 chips
  • I have a lot of gear labels to relabel more $5 chips from small to large lion head inlay - if you are interested you can get them for the original price or a little less depending on your total purchases
  • Large lion head (old) version & hard to come by - one chip has a yellowish label on one side (4th and 5th barrel from left to right). The other labels are bright white. 30 chips
IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

Attached you find the summary/further explanations of the different versions:
  • 1st row "current/actual" small lion inlay (which I relabeled to 2nd row chips and the original label is still under my custom label) - I have only 3 chips to show the difference and I can relabel them to version row 2.
  • 2nd row "labeled" small inlays to large inlays chips
  • 3rd row "old" large lion inlay
IMG_0867.jpg

Lot 2: Full sample set of 7 x $8 MGM Grand baccarat chips (oversized) - $ 89,99
Lot 3: $5 collector chips (and 1 x $3 drop chip)

1. row from left to right price per chip: 9,99 / 9,99 / 7,99 / 6,99
  2. row from left to right price per chip: 19,99 / 7,99 / 6,49 / 5,99
  3. row from left to right price per chip: 7,99 / 14,99 / 19,99
Pictures for lot 2 & 3:
singles2.b.jpg
singles2.jpg

Condition from top to the bottom, from left to right:
IMG_3928.jpg

Thanks for watching,

Sebastian

Last edited:
Hi. What was the list price on the Foxwoods $2?
It’s nice to help to see what the market is on them in case others are looking to add or sell them.
thanks.

Huge update. I am glad that I was finally able to finish my rack of 5's and have now more than 80 5's to sell to another chipper. This is your chance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom