For Sale MGM Grand Detroit Small Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parrothedd

Straight
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I've decided to free up some cash to buy a new custom table by Irish. To that end, I am offering my small live MGM Grand Detroit cash set. The breakdown is:

100 - $0.25 1st edition fracs obsolete for ~12 years (split price $400)
100 - $0.25 current fracs (split price $300)
200 - $1 (split price $300 per rack)
50 - $2.50 snappers - near impossible to harvest (split price $250)
50 - $5 (split price 350)
10 NCV Plaques (split price $250)

All the chips easily stand on edge and are in very good to near mint condition. The plaques are not official, but are the only ones I've seen.

I want $2,150 for the set, delivered in the CONUS, PayPal friends and family. I will give preference to someone buying the whole set, but am willing to split as long as everything is accounted for. If split, buyers must pay shipping.

Please PM me with any questions or if you'd like more photos.

IMG_6499.JPG
IMG_6502.JPG
IMG_6501.JPG
IMG_6503.JPG
IMG_6504.JPG
IMG_6521.JPG
IMG_6523.JPG
IMG_6524.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5126.JPG
    IMG_5126.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
A couple members have commented to me that this set is too small. Of course you won't be able to have giant stacks on the table like some of us addicts love so much, but this set has worked just fine for my 7 person family game. We didn't use the snappers. And using the plaques as $20's, gives you a bank of $700.

If that still doesn't work, @joeyshin has another small set for sale. You could buy both and have a very nice live MGM set! (y) :thumbsup::D

Last edited:
A couple members have commented to me that this set is too small. Of course you won't be able to have giant stacks on the table like some of us addicts love so much, but this set has worked just fine for my 7 person family game. We didn't use the snappers. And using the plaques as $20's, gives you a bank of $450.

If that still doesn't work, @joeyshin has another small set for sale. You could buy both and have a very nice live MGM set! (y) :thumbsup::D

If someone wants both sets I would be willing to work it out and flex my price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom