SOLD MGM Detroit quarters by rack or barrel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
do they get mad about harvesting? that's a killer harvest 25$ a rack sheeeeeesh id be there all day taking chips lol
Let me tell you first hand what happens...
Two guys in suits corner you and tell you to stop harrassing the dealers. Then they tell you they have your face and you're welcome to keep playing their games....so long as your playing the games and not interrupting play. Or get banned.
I argued for a few minutes but as my shorts were quite literally holding on to dear life because I had such a rediculous amount of chips in them....:p

Bump
IMG_20181104_161525.jpg

Cream is not a Paulson color. And that's probably not Paulson Red, either. Pretty sure it's Peach base, but spots are probably Almond and Watermelon.
Yes, a much better description. Thx.

Barrels added.

Also, I hit the Grand spot on the big wheel for a cool $45 bucks the other night. Found a couple almost new $1's in the mix as well
IMG_20190104_200802.jpg

Just thought I’d add this:
I purchased 140 of these from EasyE and just got around to cleaning them prior to any sorting...the middle three columns hold cleaned, oiled chips that have been sorted...the middle barrel and small barrel to the right are VERY sharp...the other small group are still fairly sharp as well...so of the first 40, 3/4 of them are very sharp...great chips and they glow once they’re clean! Don’t hesitate to buy them.

Attachments

• 3F8C1090-DBC5-4180-8BF0-3DA838DF0EC1.jpeg
    3F8C1090-DBC5-4180-8BF0-3DA838DF0EC1.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 112
Even though the inlay color doesn't match the Detroit Jack chips Jim just posted, they would make a great option for a Detroit quarter to go with the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom