Cancelled MGK (Medium Greek Key) 8V China Clay (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krafticus

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I haven't seen these for sale in a while, and they have never been used by me after 4 or so years, so time to let them go.

1400 China Clay MGK 8V chips, I believe, originally produced by Palm Gaming.

1200 gray
130 x black
70 x purple
15 18 3d printed racks

Note -- currently, these are labelled (ABC labels) as a SpeakEC limit set. I can leave the labels on, or I can remove them for you. If I remove them, I will add an additional cost.

The 3d printed racks are red on the outside, Yellow on the inside. They are 70mm racks designed for these chips. They will stack, but then chips on the bottom rack get "stuck" in the bottom of the top rack. For storage purposes though, they work and stack just fine. Unless you have the 70/71mm plastic racks made for these chips, they will not fit in another racks out there (not even Justin or Matsui racks).

I would like to sell this to 1 person. Will split accordingly if all chips are accounted for. The racks come with the chips, as without these chips, the racks do me no good. Chips will ship in 3 Large Flat Rate boxes (2 for the chips, 1 for the racks). Chips will most likely ship in the CPC cardboard boxes.

Asking $600 $525 shipped to the CONUS for everything with labels on them
Asking $650 $560 shipped to the CONUS for everything with me removing the labels.

Will ship outside of the CONUS for actual shipping. Price of chips & racks without shipping would be $540 $465 w/labels, $590 $500 without.
CC8V.jpg

Why am I selling? We've only had 2 limit games at my house, and each time, Chippy brought the BTP's I assume that would happen again for the next limit night.

I can add more pictures if needed when I get home tonight.

—additional pictures added—-

Mark

CC8V.jpg
IMG_5581.jpeg
IMG_5576.jpeg
IMG_5578.jpeg

Last edited:
Why am I looking at these? I have never played nor hosted a limit game. These chips are awesome. Somebody please buy them before I do something irresponsible.

PGI 8Vs are the cream of the china clay crop, in my opinion. I bought my first set of these chips from @krafticus at the beginning of my chipping journey, and have continued to add on. I'd consider these myself, but I'm up to about 2600 of them now and just don't need any more. But whoever does buy them will enjoy them. They are also easy and cheap to customize, if you don't want to spend more for Gear labels. I did mine with inexpensive 1 inch Avery labels and my home laser printer.

20201102_113610.jpg

20201102_114723.jpg

PRICES REDUCED !!!

Breakdown of costs:
1400 chips * $.025 --> $350
18 racks (was basing the cost on 15) * $8/per --> 120
Shipping in 3 LFRB --> $60

Total with shipping now $525.
Total with shipping and me removing labels now $560

Includes all 1400 chips and 18 racks.

Perfect for a limit set.

Mark

If this gets split, I'll take the black and purple, and any unwanted racks (having 2200 of these things and no proper storage sucks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom