Megamillions (1 Viewer)

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Reaction score
30 tickets with 10 sets of numbers on each ticket.

I'll bet I get at least 2 numbers.

IMG_20181023_135212518.jpg

In my office pool our normal return on these things is about 10%. Meaning, we take $100 and turn it into $10. We roll that into the next ticket and we usually have $1. We roll that into a ticket and we bust.

I spent my first $10 on the lotto today in easily 15 years. I know I won't win, but for $1.5 billion, I couldn't pass up a $10 shot!

Good luck everyone!

I bought $10 for the last two pulls and tonite. (Notice that I used slots term that is ++++EV to this to try to make myself feel better about burning $30 on a stupid bet)

The pot odds seem pretty good, so I'll buy a few.

When the prize pools get bigger (300 million+) I'll buy one ticket for myself. This time around my office has pooled $80, half towards the MM jackpot and the other half towards Powerball.

We're shooting for the 1 in 75 Quadrillion chance of hitting both jackpots, so I'm officially using my One-Time now

chance.gif

this will be me tonight after smashing the flop

dangerous.gif

When the prize pools get bigger (300 million+) I'll buy one ticket for myself. This time around my office has pooled $80, half towards the MM jackpot and the other half towards Powerball.

We're shooting for the 1 in 75 Quadrillion chance of hitting both jackpots, so I'm officially using my One-Time now

View attachment 210818

this will be me tonight after smashing the flop

View attachment 210819

As long as I can count on you to buy me a two table ES/AS tourney set you have my vote.. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

And an actual poker room.

My 21-year-old son said he's going to build a strip club in his house, and hire strippers, but not let anyone in. He's going to pay the strippers well to dance for no one.
No one? They will be dancing for (on) him! I'm getting some too!

If I win... I'm buying GPI !!!

Gonna make all the Paulson, BJ, and B et G chips I ever wanted !!!

Are custom-chip-stricken foreigners eligible for participation?
I 'd love to get my table a new home:)
And some high-roller players. That gorgeous felt deserved better than me.

I’m pretty sure that getting a custom set from Paulson is a problem that enough money can solve.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom