Mega Charity **CLOSED*** Raffle for David O TWENTY ONE ITEMS TO WIN (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-4-6_17-36-35.jpeg

Nice final push. Keep em coming. I'll get everything updated later tonight.

In for a ticket for a good cause, payment sent

In please. Sending $ now.

A terrible thing to happen to anybody, I’m in. Payment sent.

Only a few hours left, let’s try and get this up to at least 200 tickets.

With that in mind, put me down for another 10 tickets (y) :thumbsup:

I'm in. Payment sent.

Add 4 more tickets for me too please... I think I did that right

Added

If it isn't too late to donate items, please throw in this sealed setup of Horseshoe Cleveland Kems...View attachment 165848

No problem at all. Added to donations!

Also, I'll be adding buying some slots as well, but am waiting to see how many tickets are sold so I can buy up to something that makes it easier to give out slots.

Update till this point!

upload_2018-4-6_21-5-4.jpeg

Also, I'll be adding buying some slots as well, but am waiting to see how many tickets are sold so I can buy up to something that makes it easier to give out slots.

I'll take another slot as well if you need to even things out. Just let me know.

How are prizes being awarded?

Will give a series of numbers based upon the number of entries and then from there we will use the evening draw of a state lottery to determine the winning number. I'll just assign a lot number to a draw date.

I woke up to an email this morning that really made my day. First because the donation (wow, $2500) went to a great organization that Annette and I loved and supported and it was donated in honor of my wife.

I wanted to say thank you to each and every community member that made this happen. The last few weeks have been an emotional rollercoaster and your support really is a bright light during this time in my life. I am really humbled and hope to carry this generosity and "good light" forward. Thank you to all that either emailed or pm'd me via PCF and Chip Donkeys. Thank you for the many prayers over the last 6 months and thank you for the "light" and positive thoughts. These prayers, Light and thoughts were very comforting and much appreciated by Annette and me.

I am looking forward to seeing some of you in the near future so I can personally thank you and I hope that in the coming years I am able to meet many of you that I have not personally met. I feel is if this community is an extension of my family and I hope that many of you feel the same way. Whether it be on PCF or on Chip Donkeys this community, in my eyes, is a group of great human beings and I hope we continue to grow.

Thank you,
David O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom