SOLD mdambach Black Cat Club MD-50 tourney sample set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This is, to the best of my knowledge, the only sample set of these in existence.

20180707_233504.jpg
20180707_233523.jpg

Michael Dambach (CT handle mdambach) made himself a Black Cat Club tourney set on the MD-50 mold, back when he worked for ASM.

I spoke with Michael on the phone when I did an add on to the tourney set. He complimented me on the FDL set and mentioned that he had pet black cats. He said further that he should do a black cat chip set. I said "Yeah, you totally should - that would be cool!"

The line was bad and I completely missed the subtext - he was talking about getting himself a set of Black Cats made up!

Anyhoo, Michael got the factory to make up his set on the MD-50 mold and sent me this sample set of his chips.

Up for auction here is the mdambach Black Cat Club MD-50 sample set.

Please bid in GBP
Opening bid of 1 GBP
Auction closes 7pm CST Sunday 8 July
Highest bid at auction close at 7pm CST Sunday 8 July wins
Winner pays shipping (estimated at 9 GBP)
No post edits pls
Payment by PP F&F (in GBP)
PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.

Last edited:
So the end time here is 11:59 CST, which is UTC -6:00? Or 12:59 am, CDT, which is UTC -5:00?

JFC. I knew math was hard, but I didn't realize that time is so much worse for so many people. :mad:

(Yes, I'm pretty sure Toby is doing this intentionally...)

what is CDT ? Canadian dating time?

Almost all of the US is on daylight time, so 11:59 CST is basically 2 am in the eastern US, 1 am in Central, midnight in Mountain, and 11 pm in the Pacific time zones. Pretty late to attract bids...

Almost all of the US is on daylight time, so 11:59 CST is basically 2 am in the eastern US, 1 am in Central, midnight in Mountain, and 11 pm in the Pacific time zones. Pretty late to attract bids...

Thanks for the tip - I'll plum for a more universally friendly time, next time! :)

@Toby - you may want to review the posting guidelines for auctions:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/pcf-classifieds-guidelines.928/

AUCTION STYLE ADS
You must copy and paste the following guidelines into your ad thread if you want to do an 'Auction' style ad.

RULES

1. STARTING BID: [add amount here]
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $ [add amount here]
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [Time, Time Zone, Date] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: [add terms here]
10. Payment Terms: [add terms here]

Heads up to everyone that I'm bringing the auction close time ahead to 7pm CST, a more user-friendly deadline for you all hopefully!

I've dropped everyone a pm to this effect as well. Cheers!

This should've been staggered to end at like 7:30 haha. I could only focus on one auction.

That whole situation was f’ed up. The chips all have the same spots, which is also f’ed up. snafu.

That whole situation was f’ed up. The chips all have the same spots, which is also f’ed up. snafu.

Yeah and yeah.

But it was an interesting mini-chapter in the Black Cat history. :)

Now, if I only had a sample of the Chat Noir rip-off chips as well!

Confirmed arrived with @MatB, proud owner of a unique piece of Black Cat history! :D

Thanks to @MatB and everyone else who took part!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom