May 27 - Super High Roller Bowl (1 Viewer)

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Starts in 1 hr on PokerGO...

F964E3B8-D318-4A5B-BDD5-C26F8E9B560A.jpeg

Thanks for the tip!
They’re using those godawful faded spade cards

Me and 9 of my friends each chose 5 players in a draft pick for this tournament,

My team consists of
Volg, smith, Kav, Lehn, Davies

Highest combined cash gets 900$ uptop

And since Polk has plenty of free time after Day 1, maybe he can make a video. Suck it, Doug.

I find him entertaining. And he calls so light that I feel much better about my own strategy, which is to never fold.

What’s your beef with Polk?

He did win the High Roller for One Drop last year and took home a bracelet and almost $4,000,000.
My beef with him has nothing to do with poker; I know he’s a great player. It’s the fact that he showed up in the “more rake” t-shirt. This time last year, it was kind of funny, because it was pretty fresh, and an issue worth attention. But a year later? Either he’s just trying to draw attention to himself, or tilt Daniel. It’s bush league. If he genuinely dislikes Daniel (or he’s jealous of him) that’s fine, but I’d rather see him act like a man and just play cards.
I don’t dislike Doug Polk. I mean, I think he’s a self-promoting douche bag, but so what? I think he’s generally good for poker. But This Negreanu beef has gotten lame.

But a year later? Either he’s just trying to draw attention to himself, or tilt Daniel. It’s bush league.
Don’t forget the P* element. He’s taking shots at their rake changes (which are still around) and this is the perfect setting to do that

Maybe dumb question...but how do they show the hole cards on the alternate table, which doesn’t appear to have any cameras in the rail

They have to place it in a certain spot on the table that has readers under the felt

You don't even have to have the readers under the felt these days. Surveillance can tell who has what hand before they even know.

Ugh I got only 1 contender in this final table for my draft go Volg!!!!

Ali and Nick are getting pretty slap happy on the commentary. Nowhere near the mental grind of the players, but damn they’ve been doing live commentary every hand of the tourney!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom