SOLD Matusi Horseshoe Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarquetteMonkey

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Up for sale is a 700 chip multi-table tournament set from the group buy a few years back. These guys have sharp square edges!

$1100 shipped in Con US

160 x T25
160 x T100
80 x T500
160 x T1000
100 x T5000
40 x T25000

I had to add to my original purchase via several small add-ons from other members here to get the set to this great breakdown. The high denoms in particular were difficult to source at times, so I will not be splitting up pieces of this set. I will break into two single table sets if both are accounted for.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_9485.jpg

Last edited:
If splits are being considered id be interested in:

40 * T25
40 * T100
80 * T1000
20 * T25000

I have T5s to trade if that is of interest.

If splits are being considered id be interested in:

40 * T25
40 * T100
80 * T1000
20 * T25000

I have T5s to trade if that is of interest.

Not going to split other than into two sets, but appreciate the interest. I do have some extras that I could bring out if this set is sold, but I am going to hold onto those while I own this set.

Not going to split other than into two sets, but appreciate the interest. I do have some extras that I could bring out if this set is sold, but I am going to hold onto those while I own this set.
Ok. I'd be willing to buy a little more than I need aka half a set as long as it included the above.

I have a barrel of T5's that I have messing around with. I might have to pull the trigger.
They are awesome chips. It is true they are slippery but the edges are sharp and the colors are superb. I also love the tribute to one of the coolest wsop sets circa 2005 I think.

It is true they are slippery but the edges are sharp and the colors are superb

There's a post somewhere on PCF that shows how some sandpaper lightly done makes the chips way way better (without affecting the colors). I need to find it and start on mine that have been sitting around unplayed this year :(

I have a barrel of T5's that I have messing around with. I might have to pull the trigger.
You won’t regret it! I bought a set a few months back, and they’re amazing!! They feel great, shuffle great, and look even better!! One of the best looking sets for the money there is in my opinion!

Nice.

Whoever bought if you want to offload any 25s, 100s and especially 1000s please hit me up.

Nice.

Whoever bought if you want to offload any 25s, 100s and especially 1000s please hit me up.
I will now have some extras listed for sale later tonight. You can have dibs on 25s and 100s I have if interested and @MaxB can have dibs on 5ks I have if interested once I get pricing up. I don’t have huge, but should be 10-20 of each.

I will now have some extras listed for sale later tonight. You can have dibs on 25s and 100s I have if interested and @MaxB can have dibs on 5ks I have if interested once I get pricing up. I don’t have huge, but should be 10-20 of each.
I’d be interested in what they don’t take of any denominations including those. I need a few extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom