For Sale Matsui Zens - 120 Red $5 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3rd

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What I feared most has happened. I am stuck with 120 chips of one denomination.

Members list wanted ads for chips, I make accommodations for them and then I don't hear anything.

Dealing with Northern Paladin, PKF665 and daniel song has been a breeze. :) Thank you.

THIS IS WHAT I AM LEFT WITH

120 $5 chips
DSC_0004.JPG DSC_0000.JPG DSC_0003.JPG
$232 shipped in the U.S.

Last edited:
Uh wow.

I know you don't want to break up the set, but I would really like to buy your gold tokens. At least 15 or so, to complete my existent rack. Is that possible?

You caught me at a super bad time in terms of finance as we are starting our business and am all tapped out to buy big chunks. If not, I would snap buy this.

Uh wow.

I know you don't want to break up the set, but I would really like to buy your gold tokens. At least 15 or so, to complete my existent rack. Is that possible?

You caught me at a super bad time in terms of finance as we are starting our business and am all tapped out to buy big chunks. If not, I would snap buy this.
I hope you and your friends are enjoying the plaques. Good luck with your business.

If someone buys the set and doesn't need all the $1000 (All V2), I'm in for 50 or 49 exactly of them ;)

If split I would be in for 200+ $5, all the coins and any $1000ks that would be needed to make the set sell.

Thanks for all of the interest. I want to clarify what $1000 chips I have.
All of the ones I have for sale are like the one on the RIGHT>>>
DSC_0334.jpg

I saw his wanted classified and contacted him by private conversation and haven't heard anything from him. I live right off I-83 in York County so shipping may not be needed.

I'll reach out to him tonight .. I think I have his number. He is a yes for my next game in 2 weeks at the very least

Would you be willing to sell any of the Dealer Buttons Separately? Thanks.
Yes. Some are two-sided and have different artwork on the other side. I will take pics tomorrow so you and everyone knows what they are getting. I'm willing to sell 2 buttons for now since this set can accommodate a 3 table tourney so anyone who wants it all should have 3.

Yes. Some are two-sided and have different artwork on the other side. I will take pics tomorrow so you and everyone knows what they are getting. I'm willing to sell 2 buttons for now since this set can accommodate a 3 table tourney so anyone who wants it all should have 3.

Thanks for the upcoming Pics and the reply. I would be interested in the two available buttons. Please let me know what you are thinking on the Price shipped. Feel free to PM me. Thanks a lot.

Pardon my poor photography skills.

Two sides of the same button. Glossy surface.
Quantity - 1
b n w.jpg

Single sided printing. Satin finish.
Slightly more contrast than shown in the photo.
Quantity - 1
single side.jpg

Same on both sides. Glossy finish. Quantity - 1
same both sides.jpg

Two sided (duh). Glossy finish. Quantity - 2
negative.jpg

In case anyone is not familiar, all two sided buttons are printed on the edge.

Hi,

Are you willing to split the gold tokens? I would be willing to take either 20 or all of them. thanks!
Unfortunately, @PKF665 is correct. He and Zippity contacted me first about the coins, so if I must break the set, they have "dibs." I think that is the fair way to do it, but your interest has been noted, Daniel.

Status update for all concerned.
$5. Two interested buyers. All potentially spoken for. No deposits taken yet.
$25. One interested buyer. Not all potentially spoken for. No deposits taken yet.
$100. No interest so far. Bummer.
$500 One (maybe two) interested buyer(s). Most or all potentially spoken for. No deposits taken yet.
$1000. Two (maybe three) interested buyer(s). All potentially spoken for. No deposits taken yet.
Gold coins. Four interested buyers. All potentially spoken for. No deposits taken yet.
Buttons. Two interest buyers. At least 4 of 5 spoken for. No deposits taken yet.

What sticks out are the $100s and $25s. If all interested parties took 80 to 100 chips of the $100s and a barrel or two of the $25s, I could make this happen. I had to buy more chips than I needed to get the chips I wanted. That is how I ended up with so many $100s. Please don't think I am pressuring anyone. I am buried under a foot of snow in rural Pennsylvania so I can't be in a hurry.:p

Keep an eye out for my Matsui Blue Sands and WSOP tribute sample sets!(y) :thumbsup:
Edward

How about some pron for those (like me) who don't know what these chips look like.
Except the 1,000, now I know what that looks like
There are some pics of the 500s in my media gallery. I think I'm done with chip photography for now. I have to pack them up for shipping. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom