Wanted Matsui Zen $1s and $0.25s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippity

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hi everyone,

Its been like a 4 year hiatus. A lot of things happening in life, but I'm happy to be back.

As I peruse my messages I realized I missed out on a Matsui Zen GB... damn... I don't think I was in a good place to buy things back then, but I am now.

I am hoping that someone has a Matsui Zen Cash set they are willing to part with. I'm specifically looking for the $0.25, and the $1s. I still have a rack and a half of the $5s and I retain my tournament set. I'm also looking for T1000s and the T5K and T25K plaques as well. Obviously since I've been gone I'm not sure how the values of Zens are now that a GB has deepened the pool of how many there are, so let me know how I should be pricing this request!

Its good to see some familiar faces though. I'm looking forward to interacting with this community again.

Warmly,

Jonathan/Zippity

Just wanted to add that if we end up doing another Zen Group Buy, I'm in for a 1K set. I also missed the GB :( Not sure how many Zippity is looking for, but maybe there is enough interest?

Just wanted to add that if we end up doing another Zen Group Buy, I'm in for a 1K set. I also missed the GB :( Not sure how many Zippity is looking for, but maybe there is enough interest?
I have a complete set, but I'm looking mostly to complete what I'm missing. Mostly the higher denoms and a cash set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom