Matsui WPS Horseshoe Style GB #2 - ORDER THREAD - CLOSED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up a barrel of 500's ..... now I want these sooner :tup:
They are not at all what I was expecting ... I really like them

I ordered some extras to make sure we hit the 20K plus more for rounding off so if you want anymore, let me know.

After getting a few samples from the previous GB, I'm preparing to be underwhelmed.

Last edited:
I only got a small sample amount of chips to see how they are. If I like them and you aren’t happy I’ll take them

Extras that I have available:

T25 x 15
T100 x 50
T500 x 54
T1K x 54
T5K x 48

I will have about 600-700 chips for sale once they arrive too. My last minute add-on of the extra set at order time was silly. 1600 of these should be plenty, 2200 might be a weeeeee bit much.

That is awesome!!!

:eek::jawdrop:

Blasphemous! ;)

To each their own but most of us who play poker prefer the square edges. You would probably also hate mint paulsons haha

As a collector, the sharp edges are wonderful. Playing with them, though, I prefer something smoother. If I ever buy a brand new CPC set for my 18XX games, it's gonna take a long time before they start to feel good.

I just don't like the way they feel. The edges are quite sharp. Do they improve with use or do they stay pretty crisp?
The sharp edges are what I like about these chips and I hope they stay like that too!
Unlikely the the sharp edges will noticeably wear down in normal home game use, even after years of play. But nick and dent damage to those sharp soft plastic corners is almost guaranteed, unlike the bevel edge versions.

Per Matsui these will be shipping the week of April 8th. This is just an estimated time frame and I will update again once I get confirmation our bird is in the air.

Patience grasshopper. The eagle is not ready to fly just yet. But he might be stretching his wings.

I bumped this thread to remind myself that I have 1000 chips coming and to stop me buying more. I managed to avoid all the Jack's nonsense but I've somehow managed to buy 400 TRKs and 600 Monacos while waiting for these...

You might get another chance. I bought an extra set which I will sell as soon as they are in my hands.
Me too. I bought just a barrel here and there to get a feel for them. I know I’m going to like them tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom