Trade Matsui WPS Bounties for T1000, T100 or T25 - open to offers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highli99

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
248F0FE8-E8C9-4673-B4CB-26FFFDB8E424.jpeg
image.jpg

I need 80 Matsui World Poker Series T1000 chips. The gorgeous bumble bees. These are the true workhorses of an any respectable T10k MTT. That's why I need more of them.

I am offering 40 lovingly murdered and related Bounties. These chips started their lives as a T5 chip in the same WPS series. A great chip in their own right. But let's face it T5 chips just don't fit in my favored T10k format. So, I painstakingly used a tiny screwdriver and peeled off each label. It wasn't easy. I stabbed myself twice. Matsui’s glue is strong.

When I was done there was a lot of glue residue so I borrowed the medicine dropper we use to give my infant vitamin D and used it to drop isopropyl alcohol on the residue, then I scrapped it carefully off so the surface was smooth.

Now the chips were ready to be labeled again. This is where @Gear played an important role. He spent months performing R&D to replicate the thick Matsui label. He endured many set backs and even had to invent new cutting techniques which I can only assume are now patented. Do they have patents in Canada or is it just the honor system? Who knows. Canada’s justice system is unknowable. But assume there are patents.

Needless to say the labels were expensive. Part of the cost included a small payment to the fine fine artist who designed the label. Well worth it!

Once the labels arrived from Canada, I carefully applied each to the naked chips. I rubbed each one to ensure a good stick. Then I stacked them up and took pictures. Finally, I prayed a nondenominational gamblers blessing upon each chip to ensure I carried good luck to its future users.

This is the murderous love that can be yours for a mere 80 T1000 bumble bees.

Sure, it's not that hard to find T5s or buy labels and apply them yourself. Well, actually that part really was hard so save yourself that hot mess and trade for mine!!

Your fingers will thank me!!!

trade for 25s?

I have 20 extra T1000s (which I forgot to say in the other thread so I'm glad you posted this LOL)

Last edited:
Im surprised these haven’t been snatched up. It occurred to me I wasn’t specific enough about the gamblers blessing I prayed upon each bounty chip. That’s the only reason I can think of these haven’t been traded away.

Please allow me to clear that up and share the sacred prayer I wrote to ensure these chips bring good luck.

Doyle Our Father

Our Goddfather, who art named Brunson

Hold’em be Thy Game

Thy bracelets won, Thy chips stacked high

Online, as it is in Vegas

Give us this Day our daily sets

And forgive us our loose calls, as we forgive those who suck out against us

And bust us not upon the bubble, but bink us to victory

For thine is the flop, the turn and the river

In this and every orbit

Ship It!

Weekend bump. Pretty much open to all denominations at this point.

Last bump and I’ll put these back in storage until people are playing live MTTs again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom