SOLD Matsui Racks - Excellent Condition (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyMack

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Greetings! Up for sale I have eight Matsui racks. Since I only had 8 and they do not interlock with the Apache racks I decided it would be best to replace them. Replacement cost for Apaches is all I’m asking. These Matsuis are in excellent condition as I was very careful about not mixing up tops and bottoms and trying not to move them when filled. As you can see in the last pic the bottoms have a light scratch line where the chips rested. The tops do not. Please review the pics carefully and judge the condition for yourself.

Selling for $30 and they will have to ship in an LFRB at a cost of $21. Will ship internationally but they will probably not be worth it. $51 total PPFF or add 3% for goods and services.

First response in the thread with "Dibs" or "PMing" (if you have questions) has priority.
Post in the thread before sending a PM, so that others can tell what/if still available.
"Dibs" means you are making a solid commitment to buy, at the posted price. Releasing is reneging. (Borrowed from @Gear )
Send follow up PM with your info if you "Dibs."
So far everyone here has been pretty cool to me...so no asshat rule needed as of yet!

Thanks!
IMG_2494.JPG

IMG_2495.JPG

IMG_2496.JPG

IMG_2497.JPG

IMG_2499.JPG

IMG_2501.JPG

IMG_2502.JPG

IMG_2498.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back