Cancelled Matsui Plaque Rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNM

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Selling one Matsui plaque rack. There is a slight curve to the plastic on one of the half’s so it doesn’t sit completely flush without another rack on top of it. Not sure how many different sizes their are but this is the size that was purchased for the Zens GB and it fits the 85mmx65mm plaques with about 1” to spare. $9 for the rack and then shipping. Its large so probably a MFRB.

Selling one Matsui plaque rack. There is a slight curve to the plastic on one of the half’s so it doesn’t sit completely flush without another rack on top of it. Not sure how many different sizes their are but this is the size that was purchased for the Zens GB and it fits the 85mmx65mm plaques with about 1” to spare. $9 for the rack and then shipping. Its large so probably a MFRB.
like it got warped?

like it got warped?
Possibly, or it’s just how it was manufactured? That’s how it came to me from the GB. It’s only off by some mm when the two halves are closed. These are my first plaque racks from Matsui but I suspect this isn’t an isolated situation.

Will leave this up through the weekend if anyone is interested.

Perhaps that would help…

000FA025-7E98-4EDC-96A9-A135F66A9CDD.jpeg

It’s about 4-5mm.

Will no one rid me of this meddlesome rack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom