Matsui Horseshoe Sample sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty4

Full House
Reaction score
Might as well see if anyone is interested in a sample set. I figure they will be ~$10 ($1.4x6 + $.36 [sfrb to me per chip cost] + ~$1.2 [bubble envelope shipping {could be off on this}]). Obviously if not in CONUS shipping will be more. Probably capping it at 20 sets, if it even get that high.

If you haven’t seen the thread here you go...
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...-style-gb-order-thread-open-until-9-16.32997/

You can get free bubble mailer envelopes delivered to your door in packs of 15 I think if you go through USPS.com - just did it myself to ship some chips.

Edit: also I realized you were quoting shipping cost not the cost of packaging. My bad.

I’ll just be fronting the money for these and when it’s all said and done I’ll collect payments. Just an FYI the per chip cost from Matsui ended up at $1.44. Still have to cover shipping to me then costs to wherever.

Edit: sold out unless someone backs out. I plan on keeping three (so I can add to my beginner sample pack) and use one for a @Tommy PCF holiday season giveaway.

Last edited:
I should have a couple of sets and perhaps a small playable set too.

I'll probably have some sample sets but will post a separate thread once I know for sure.

I’ll just be fronting the money for these and when it’s all said and done I’ll collect payments. Just an FYI the per chip cost from Matsui ended up at $1.44. Still have to cover shipping to me then costs to wherever.
Last few times I've shipped a size 00 bubble mailer (up to 14 chips) via First Class (which has tracking), it was $3.50 per package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom