Status
Not open for further replies.

KHarp1

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
This was my first quest when I joined PCF a year ago, a lot has changed since then and time to sell the remainder of this set. I originally was looking for particular colors, but was never able to accumulate exactly what I was looking for. I have previously sold off two sets, now it's time to move the rest.
Back when I started accumulating these the market was crazy and chips were going through the roof. I paid way more than I should have...I was new at this chip thing. This is an all or nothing sale and the price reflects that. There is a total of 1963 chips. Two dealer buttons.

.25 - 200
$1 - 493
$5 - 520 Blaze Orange
$5 - 200 Red/Yellow
$20 - 130 Yellow/Drk Green
$25 - 100 Green/Blk/Yellow
$25 - 220 Bright Green/Yellow
$100 - 100

$1000 plus shipping. US, PPFF/Venmo.
Will probably take 2 large FRB's.
20240211_204353.jpg
20240211_204449.jpg
20240211_204456.jpg
20240211_204513.jpg
20240211_210740.jpg

Sure you can, but, I'm just holding off on accepting payment until I figure out shipping tomorrow. But, you're backup dibs!

If there is a new owner of these chips and you are looking to eventually split off a small cash set of about 300 chips, let me know. Great deal for whoever gets this and chips are coming from an A+ member @KHarp1

If there is a new owner of these chips and you are looking to eventually split off a small cash set of about 300 chips, let me know. Great deal for whoever gets this and chips are coming from an A+ member @KHarp1
I am just waiting on the seller to give me the payment instructions, I am fully committed to completing purchase.

I've been busy helping with funeral arrangements for my aunt today. I started measuring boxes last night, it will take at least 2 LFRB's, so I may have to suck it up and just get one large box big enough for them all to fit in and pay the cost. I'll be out again tomorrow, hopefully have a boxed up weight/price.

I've been busy helping with funeral arrangements for my aunt today. I started measuring boxes last night, it will take at least 2 LFRB's, so I may have to suck it up and just get one large box big enough for them all to fit in and pay the cost. I'll be out again tomorrow, hopefully have a boxed up weight/price.
Sorry for your loss. Hope it all goes smoothly.

Sorry for your loss bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom