Matsui CIC custom 25c (1 Viewer)

Roslindale

Straight
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just got these in the mail today.
After more than a few back and forths with Roxana at Matsui, the order was placed on September 23. I was told that they would got to print around November 22. They were sent out for delivery on November 25. Just received today, November 29.

Originally I ordered 300, the minimum amount. I later added an extra 100 chips. I paid $855 in total for 400 chips. ($2.14 per chip, all in)

$1.10 per chip ($1.10*400=$440.00)
$215.00 tooling charge
$200 shipping

I haven't weighed them yet, but they feel lighter than the Bud Jones CIC that I will be pairing them with. The edges have a sharper feel than the Bud Jones also.

Attachments

• 20211129_095305.jpg
    20211129_095305.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 182
  • 20211129_095034.jpg
    20211129_095034.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 186
Two options that I will be using these with.

Attachments

• 20211129_103652.jpg
    20211129_103652.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 123
I like the "lemonade stand" theme with the yellow and pink color scheme. I'm a sucker for those colors that pop. Curiosity here, what made you choose a set(s) with the silver inlays (is that what they're called? lol). I believe I've only used those types of chips a time or two, but remember liking them.

I like the "lemonade stand" theme with the yellow and pink color scheme. I'm a sucker for those colors that pop. Curiosity here, what made you choose a set(s) with the silver inlays (is that what they're called? lol). I believe I've only used those types of chips a time or two, but remember liking them.

Thank you for the question. I missed this way back in November and just saw this tonight in my random scrolling.

My foray into Coin In Chip began with the purchase of $5 and $25 chips of Condado Plaza, PR on eBay. I really liked the colors on those. Once I had the $5 and $25, I needed a $1.
After searching high and low, and not finding any $1 Coin In Chip options in Condado Plaza, I discovered Shenandoah had $1's. I purchased a couple of racks of those. Once I received the Shenandoah, I chose to go all in on Shenandoah, and purchased $5's,$25's, and $100.
I love the Shenandoah set and have the Condado as a travel set now. (The Shenandoah have a slightly different texture..perhaps because they are new, or because of a different material)

The custom .25c yellows came as a need for my game. We play small stakes.
I will admit, the custom yellow Matsui are not used in the home games. They are kept for traveling with the Condado.

I discovered the .25 PNY blue hot stamp and loved it. I now use that chip as .25 c chip in the home games with the Shenandoah set.
20211219_210810.jpg
20211219_210600.jpg

Thank you for the question. I missed this way back in November and just saw this tonight in my random scrolling.

My foray into Coin In Chip began with the purchase of $5 and $25 chips of Condado Plaza, PR on eBay. I really liked the colors on those. Once I had the $5 and $25, I needed a $1.
After searching high and low, and not finding any $1 Coin In Chip options in Condado Plaza, I discovered Shenandoah had $1's. I purchased a couple of racks of those. Once I received the Shenandoah, I chose to go all in on Shenandoah, and purchased $5's,$25's, and $100.
I love the Shenandoah set and have the Condado as a travel set now. (The Shenandoah have a slightly different texture..perhaps because they are new, or because of a different material)

The custom .25c yellows came as a need for my game. We play small stakes.
I will admit, the custom yellow Matsui are not used in the home games. They are kept for traveling with the Condado.

I discovered the .25 PNY blue hot stamp and loved it. I now use that chip as .25 c chip in the home games with the Shenandoah set.View attachment 839391View attachment 839392
Those blue quarters are one of my favorite color combinations. Remember those from the high stakes poker days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom