Martini Club (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hello,
I saw a Martini Club poker chip where the glass is upright and extends almost to the top and bottom of the chip. The denomination is located bottom right and Martini Club is arched reverse U. I saw the image on eBay (I could've emailed the seller for more info) and on a site Worthpoint.

Does anybody know the background of these chips? Very vintage.

Thank you.

Do you mean this ?

78D053C3-3F8E-4240-BF3C-2D48F8357D18.jpeg

If so, they are fantasy chip line manufactured by BCC (Blue Chip Company)

Chip value of them are in the high $2 to $3ish each depending on the denominations

D6B2A583-972F-4624-AF36-F7BA26094082.jpeg

C81F0A7E-425F-4CF9-8A35-3C154C742B29.jpeg

I’ve also seen these listed on eBay and actually bought a set because I wanted the wood case they came in. If these are the same as I bought, they are plastic junk.

I have a few samples of the BCC clay Martini chip. The inlays were inconsistent shaped so I didn’t buy a set but they are very good looking besides that.

If you're looking for $1 denoms on this version, I have a bunch I'd let go for next to nothing...message if interested.

Oh man, get thee behind me devil! I am in the purchasing stages of a bathroom remodel & an extra bedroom flooring replacement, and property taxes are looming on the horizon! :wow:

But maybe you could PM me with definitions of "a bunch" and "next to nothing" :unsure: :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom