Ordering Closed Mario Themed Seating Tokens + Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1x Seating Sets
2x Dealer Buttons

Please, thanks

Ok - I'll remove Jeff and Nuhockey from the list; Just give me the final numbers when you're ready. Thanks.

Looks like my final numbers are 5 sets of seating chips and 16 dealer buttons ... thanks!

Final day to confirm your orders if you'd like dealer buttons or seating tokens; I will be closing this thread at 5 p.m. EST. I will not be ordering extras. Thanks!

But without a doubt you will be asked when everyone post pictures of their buttons! This occurs Every single time

Testify.gif

If we order 7 more sets of seating tokens and 24 more buttons we're eligible for a price break according to BRProPoker's website:

47mm chips (we're at 430 chips right now)
QuantityPrice Per Chip
100-499$1.19
500-999$1.04

60mm buttons (we're at 76 buttons right now)
QuantityPrice Per Chip
25-99$5.25
100+$4.75

Just sayin ;) Anyone want to pad their orders?

Last edited:
If we order 7 more sets of seating tokens and 24 more buttons we're eligible for a price break according to BRProPoker's website:

47mm chips (we're at 430 chips right now)
QuantityPrice Per Chip
100-499$1.19
500-999$1.04

60mm buttons (we're at 76 buttons right now)
QuantityPrice Per Chip
25-99$5.25
100+$4.75

Just sayin ;) Anyone want to pad their orders?

You should just order the extra seating tokens. The price for 430 at $1.19 each is $511.70. The price for 500 at $1.04 each is $520.00.

Dealer buttons is a bit more of a difference. You need to get about 15 more to make it a break even difference.

You should just order the extra seating tokens. The price for 430 at $1.19 each is $511.70. The price for 500 at $1.04 each is $520.00.

Dealer buttons is a bit more of a difference. You need to get about 15 more to make it a break even difference.
Great point. Makes sense to me!

I'll add one more dealer button and one more set of seating chips to my order.

Not much, but every little bit helps I guess!

Btw, just wanted to mention that these can be so much more than just "Seating Chips". You could add a lot of fun things to a poker game with these by coming up with random times to draw a chip, and whoever's sitting in that spot has to do X, Y, Z...

Makes me want to make another set of chips, half with good outcomes and half with bad

Put me down for 1 more dealer button and 1 more set of seating tokens. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom