For Sale Many Racks of THCs & Barrels of 43mm (Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink, Purple, Orange, etc) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
This freakin' hobby...:wtf:

So two things have happened at once. After "hunting" and gathering the following chips for way more than the past year for a relabel Tournament set, I'm now considering going a different direction (I know, right???). Well, this and my kid's car just blew up :( - so I'd really like to help him out...

I'm offering this 3100 chip "set" for $8500 (less than $2.75/chip!!).
It's definitely less than what I'm "invested" for all of these chips (scary to think...:confused).

I know, I know - I understand it's probably unlikely someone would want to buy all of these chips at once. Therefore I'm willing to break these up by racks and barrels, but ONLY if "most" (almost all) of these chips are claimed.

If not enough chips are dibs'd, then I'll have to put these away for a later date in case I change my mind again (very possible) - and actually decide to keep them for a relabel set. Last thing I want to do is sell only some of these, change my mind, and then have to regather these chips again (at probably a higher price too :wtf:). I'll just have to figure out a different angle to help the kid out with his car :unsure:.

Details, including group prices, are listed at the bottom of this post.
The Venetian and Bally's chips need a bath - I have a U/S cleaner, so I can to do this for $20 for the first rack if requested and less for additional racks...
Two racks are just short of 100 chips, so equivalent chips have been added to make a complete rack (see details below).
I also have stragglers of some of the chips below in singles or barrels - so if you want add'l chips, just let me know..
CONUS only please, PP F&F, shipping is not included (all orders will be sent via Priority Mail), racks not included, larger orders trump smaller orders.
If you want more photos, just let me know... Also, any questions - just ask...

Here's the lot of 3100 chips :):
IMG_7875.JPG

8 racks of the ever-controversial "Mustard" THC roulettes:
IMG_7592 3.JPG

3 racks of Yellow THCs:
IMG_7881.JPG

1 rack of Mint Green THCs:
IMG_7877.JPG

4 racks of Bally's THC $1s:
IMG_7886.JPG

4 racks of Venetian THC $1s:
IMG_7891.JPG

3 racks of JACK THC Cincinnati Snappers (this picture doesn't do them justice - one of my absolute favorites!!)
IMG_7882.JPG

6 racks of Boulder Station THC $1s (already given a bath):
IMG_7894.JPG
IMG_7895.JPG

IMG_7896.JPG

43mm - RPC $500s (another favorite!) and AS $25s:
IMG_7897.JPG

Empress Star THC 1000s (gorgeous!) and 43mm JACK Pri $1000s:
IMG_7899.JPG

Here's the details with prices (updated 8/20 9:30am PT):
Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 9.41.38 AM.png

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Apologies... upon further review of the chips, I found a barrel of HS Gardena $2s and a barrel of JACK Cincy Primary $1000s with their labels removed. I've just updated the details at the bottom of OP. Sorry for any confusion...

Bump...

Hoping for more interest...
Will leave it open through the weekend. If no more interest, I'll store them away for perhaps the original relabel plan... :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom