Majestic Plaques (1 Viewer)

Apache

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I found a new company that will be making acrylic plaques for us. They have comparable quality to Matsui and a much cheaper price. Once these are finalized I will have a pre-sale for the plaques and they will cost around $7 each.

We are working on the art now. Not sure if we should keep "Card Room" on them and what colors to use for the denominations.

Let me know what you think.
maj_mp1c.jpg

Last edited:
MSK gaming?

Whoops, didn't read they were ceramic. The edge/border design sure looked like MSK Gaming.

Last edited:
I'd keep the card room text and go with color matched denoms (bottom left). Do you have a sample pic of the product you could post?

I messed this up. I meant acrylic plaques.
Thinking about $5,000 $10,000 $25,000 $100,000 $500,000 $1,000,000

If they are indeed acrylic, then they look like MSK gaming. That is pretty awesome.

I found a new company that will be making acrylic plaques for us. They have comparable quality to Matsui and a much cheaper price. Once these are finalized I will have a pre-sale for the plaques and they will cost around $7 each.

We are working on the art now. Not sure if we should keep "Card Room" on them and what colors to use for the denominations.

Let me know what you think.
View attachment 19010

The plaque looks off without the "card room". Majestic is an adjective. It makes me think... majestic what?

I like!
I ordered a small 300 piece STT set (T25-T5000) I'm thinking the T25000 Plague...
Ideas on how many I should get? 10?

Artwork: top left (preferred) or bottom right -- both will transfer well to other colors/denoms. Keep the 'Card Room' text, which matches the chips.

Denoms: I'd go with two different 3-plaque progressions, which could be combined if desired.

$2000 - orange
$10,000 - blue
$50,000 - pearl white with pink center stripe

$5000 - brown (to match the existing $5000 chips) - not sure this is even needed *
$25,000 - dark green
$100,000 - light purple
$500,000 - red

Summary of existing Majestic tournament chip colors that would be in play with plaques:
$25 - light green
$100 - black
$500 - dark purple
$1000 - yellow
$5000 - brown *

nmj1-jpg.16685

I messed this up. I meant acrylic plaques.
Can we possibly get some NCVs as well???

And they definitely look better with "card room" on there.

And regarding the width of the white line, I like the top right one best.

I like top left, followed by bottom left. The all black on the bottom right makes the plaque look too "flat," if that makes any sense.

Last edited:
Not sure if this had already been discussed before, but what came first, the Majestic Card Room 50c, or the PCF logo?

Not sure if it's just because I see it everyday, but that edge spot design is growing on me more and more...

Not sure if this had already been discussed before, but what came first, the Majestic Card Room 50c, or the PCF logo?

Not sure if it's just because I see it everyday, but that edge spot design is growing on me more and more...

I never saw that. Time to return to the optometrist. :cool:

I probably won't be ordering any of these, but just for another opinion: Bottom Right #1a, Bottom Left #1b... Both are winners for sure, great job!

Take my money. I am down for 5k plaques as well...

I like the top left the best

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom