Majestic Chips Back In Stock (1 Viewer)

Apache

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
The $.50, $10, & $1000 chips are back in stock.

The yellow $.05 chip was so popular I added it to our stock line.
I also have have a load of $20 & NCV labels available for $.05 each if you need any.
https://www.apachepokerchips.com/product/majestic-poker-chips/

majestc-5cent-poker-chip.jpg

Everything will be in stock early March.
Flying off the shelves there.

I always loved the Majestics line.

Hell, I love everything Josh has ever sold me.

Josh could start selling antique lamps and hand knit cat-themed tea cozies on his site and I would probably add it to my cart next order.

When will those tea-cozies be back in stock?

These chips must sell out fast! I would definitely be interested in Majestic 5c chips. These are my first choice for my next set, but I need nickels or its a deal breaker. I might be willing to label my own, but I'm really trying to avoid that.

When do you expect to have nickels or blanks and labels in stock again?

Love those chips.

How much that set you back?

Did you buy the plaques individually or did you get a deal on sets?

go to Apachepokerchips.com and you can see how much they are. I bought 500 chips and 20 plaques. they are a huge hit at the game i play on Tuesday. strongly recommend.

Very similar, personally i like the fee of the dunes better and the look of the majestixs better. The majestic plaques aren’t comparable. They are the best ones out their in my opinion.

Hi, I play micro stakes. I was wondering if you guys offered a plaque with no denomination or a smaller denomination.

@Apache -
Is it possible to get a different denomination on a chip? I want to order a set but I prefer the pink 25c chip to have the $5000 denomination instead of the brown chip. I will be ordering 600-800 in mixed denominations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom