Majestic CC Chip Check (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hi all,

Pretty new here. I just picked up a cash set of 600 Majestic Card Room chips. I believe that these are legit. Can anyone confirm from the pics?

$1 = 400
$5 = 200

Thank you,
Brian

Attachments

• IMG_6551.jpeg
    IMG_6551.jpeg
    216.4 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_6550.jpeg
    IMG_6550.jpeg
    163.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_6549.jpeg
    IMG_6549.jpeg
    194.7 KB · Views: 105
What are you asking for us to confirm? If they are real Apache majestic chips?

Brian– not sure what you're asking, but those do look like the chips sold by Apache (link here). The black stripping on the $5 chip on the countertop looks a little rough, but overall I'd say "legit" given the coloring and inlays (from what you posted). Not sure if you're looking for more information– they're available for purchase at $0.49 online.

Brian– not sure what you're asking, but those do look like the chips sold by Apache (link here). The black stripping on the $5 chip on the countertop looks a little rough, but overall I'd say "legit" given the coloring and inlays (from what you posted). Not sure if you're looking for more information– they're available for purchase at $0.49 online.Thanks @lolfdgb
The day someone makes a knockoff of a knockoff, that will be the end.
Lol! Thanks @lolfdgb and @RagingAZN!

I was asking if they are legit. I picked them up off of someone selling on FB. There is a small and un-interesting story behind the chips. I just wanted to get a sense of legitimacy.

You guys are helpful and i also believe them to be legit from Apache. I just didn’t have a way to really tell for sure.

Thanks much!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom