Made Day 2 of 40k Guaranteed Tournament! (1 Viewer)

Looks like I was in 13th place for chip count when I started the tourney, and survived to 9th

Can't complain about that

If the original raiser didn't have AK there I think I get the fold and have a little above average stack to make more moves with

Ah well, tomorrow :)

Played the $150 with a 7.5k guarantee, prize pool wound up over 14k

Blinds 1/2k with a 300 ante. I shove button with A6 and 27,700 stack, sb shorter than me shoves with KQ suited, BB monster stack calls with 88

Flop J64 with two diamonds, turn a J, river a K

Shorter stack wins the main. Pot, big stack busts me with 8's against 6's

113 entered, 12 paid, finished 22nd so another deep run but no dice this time

I shove button with A6
I never... EVER knowingly shove A-rag offsuit (2-6) unless I am in a position where I am shoving any two cards (in that situation I’ve normally not looked before shoving anyways).

If you get called you are never more than 56%ish to win and are often way behind.

Anyone calling with an ace has you crushed. On the rare occasion “any ace” calls you with worse you’re still either losing or chopping unless you hit your 6.

Any pair calling you has you drawing to a 3-outer with your ace (most often) or flipping (occasionally).

Anyone else calling you has two live cards against your one over/one under. You’re never getting a call from someone with a worse 6.

Shoving on the button with an M of 5 is fine obviously but only if you’re shoving there with trash as well... but don’t do it because you have an ace :)

Any ace there is a favorite over two random hands. With an M of 5 I don't have the luxury to do anything but shove if I enter a pot

This is a super standard spot. Obviously my shove range is way wider than any ace

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom