Made an impulse purchase friday night... (1 Viewer)

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
For a few months now I'd been thinking of selling my Dodge Magnum RT and getting another SUV. I've had a lot of Jeep cherokee's in the past that I've lifted and wheeled with and friday night I just so happened to run across a nice one on craigslist. I called the guy up and it just so happened it was the guy I sold my last lifted Cherokee too about 3 years earlier.

We get to talking and he says he's got a guy that wants to come look at it tomorrow but he had told the guy it was first come first serve so I went over at 10 at night with a couple buddies of mine and I ended up buying it.

It's a 99 XJ with 5.5 inch long arm lift, 35 inch tires, Lockers, 4.88 gears, and a bunch of other goodies which I won't bore you with. The long arm lift kit was brand new and was almost 2k by itself plus all the other parts he easily had more in the aftermarket parts then I paid for the Jeep.

Here she is
99 XJ.jpg

Anyone else like wheelin or have a Jeep?

Very nice! Had to be red! LOL

Some custom mods...

terX.jpg

Very nice! Had to be red! LOL

Some custom mods...

I'm so disappointed you beat me to that. The red color of the Jeep was not lost on me. I was going to put the Terrible's logo on the door, though...

I'm so disappointed you beat me to that. The red color of the Jeep was not lost on me. I was going to put the Terrible's logo on the door, though...

I was going to do that too, it would of just taken a little longer with the reflection on the door. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom