Machine murder (or non-manual inlay replacement) (1 Viewer)

jpietrella

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I have a chip with a shaped inlay and I'd like to destroy its soul experiment. I want to know what the end result will look like once a new recess is created and labels applied before I destroy an entire rack and whether or not the end result is going to annoy me. Does it largely depend on the shape? Does anyone have example pictures for show and tell?

Thanks in advance.

I have a chip with a shaped inlay and I'd like to destroy its soul experiment. I want to know what the end result will look like once a new recess is created and labels applied before I destroy an entire rack and whether or not the end result is going to annoy me. Does it largely depend on the shape? Does anyone have example pictures for show and tell?

Thanks in advance.
You do this post and you don't even BOTHER messaging me.

People have forgot what I used to be .....

E584C9D3-46FB-4867-87D0-E477D1AA6D70.png

Why not get shaped inlay replacements?
So I'm using original $1s, $5s and some $20s. The original frac is not obtainable and it is a round inlay. I'm using a Foxwoods $25 (old THC)

I suppose I could keep the shaped inlay for the frac, but I'm guessing it'd be more expensive to do manual inlay replacement and it wouldn't be as in-line with the original chip.

So I'm using original $1s, $5s and some $20s. The original frac is not obtainable and it is a round inlay. I'm using a Foxwoods $25 (old THC)

I suppose I could keep the shaped inlay for the frac, but I'm guessing it'd be more expensive to do manual inlay replacement and it wouldn't be as in-line with the original chip.
I’ll remove the inlays for fun
:wtf:

I know! Honestly, I'm holding on to it and waiting just in case I find a suitable replacement. It'll be the absolute last thing I do.
Nah, they’re cancelled. What the hell else are you supposed to do with them?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom