Cancelled Lucky Derby $500s; Casa Red Brick (maroon) $100s; Isle Girardeau $100s and $1Ks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk405

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Consolidating my WTB ads into one single thread:

UPDATE: Paying $20/chip for the lucky derby $500s...need two barrels, mint/near-mint
  • Lucky Derby $500s: looking for two barrels in mint/near-mint condition... paying $15 $20/chip
  • Casablanca red 'brick' (maroon) $100s: one minty-chalky rack... paying $400/rack
  • Oak Tree $100s: I have 168 chips for sale at $6/chip...or you can sell me two more racks of near mint chips at $600/rack so I can begin to work on a playable set around these amazing chips...buying/selling at $6/chip
  • Isle Girardeau $100s and $1Ks: looking for 3 racks of $100s and a rack of $1Ks...paying a slight premium to CR prices
  • Starlite Cruises...mostly interested in the high denom chips ($100s/$500s/$1Ks)

Lucky Derby $500s 43mm.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 1.15.12 PM.png
Oak Tree $100s.jpg
Pictures from @pltrgyst @bentax1978

Last edited:
It's a Monday and we are probably 6+ months away from our first post-COVID live game, so I have plenty of time to work on some unfinished chipping projects... But I do need these damn chips to finish them! :p

BUMP
  • Lucky Derby $500s: looking for two barrels in mint/near-mint condition... paying $15/chip
  • Casablanca red 'brick' (maroon) $100s: one minty-chalky rack... paying $400/rack
  • Isle Girardeau $100s and $1Ks: looking for 3 racks of $100s and a rack of $1Ks...paying slight premium to CR prices
  • Starlite Cruises...mostly interested in the high denom chips ($100s/$500s/$1Ks)

Bump... anyone needs funds for Jim’s upcoming sale? :D

Well, that picture looks really familiar. :cool

I think I sold you 60, so I should have two barrels left, if I can find them. And I definitely have a rack of the red Casa hundos if you still need them...

Well, that picture looks really familiar. :cool

I think I sold you 60, so I should have two barrels left, if I can find them. And I definitely have a rack of the red Casa hundos if you still need them...

Yes Larry...the picture is from you and indeed, I am still looking for the 'missing' 40 (or a few more?) and the rack of Casa hundos...Thx

Horseshoe-Southern Indiana-Is-This-Sunday Bump....

I will also be 'TRADING' my soon-to-be-acquired Horseshoe Southern Indiana chips for chips in this thread :tup: (and obviously any Starlite cruises chips :nailbite:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom