Status
Not open for further replies.

kk405

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Looking for a barrel, up to a rack, of mint/near-mint Lucky Derby $500s...paying $15/chip.

LuckyDerby500s.jpg

picture from Larry's old stash...hope to be able to re-unite a rack of these chips

Well, it's a shame that no one has a full rack any more, and I guess I'm never going to use the other 65. So if you really want them at that price, I'll rip them out of my left auricle... :nailbite::banghead::dead:

Do they have any Glenfarclas 25 or Glengoyne 21 residue on them?:D:tup: I may pay a little extra:p

Last edited:
I'm in the process of putting my lucky derby's up for sale. I have 10 of these, but priority will be for folks buying/trading for the entire set. Stay tuned.

I'm in the process of putting my lucky derby's up for sale. I have 10 of these, but priority will be for folks buying/trading for the entire set. Stay tuned.

Thx. I hope whoever buys the set, sells me the $500s. Really need a rack of these to start a custom set.

BUMP...

I have 65 now...need 2 more barrels to finish my rack (plus a few spares)...they need to be minty/close to mint as the 65 I already bought...Paying $15/chip and might thrown in some hard to find anti bacterial hand sanitizer as well :p

LuckyDerby500s.jpg

Still looking for 40 mint chips and still willing to pay $15/chip... :nailbite:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom