SOLD Lower price. New Pictures Roulettes with Free stuff (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimace

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I have for sale 372 roulette chips. These appear to have seen no play. I haven’t used them since getting them. I bought them as part of a larger set and only needed on colour from it. The inlays are easy to remove. They almost fall out of the chip. These are Asm I believe. No mold but textured. Great chips.

These are clay chips and are extremely easy to murder.

Figure $140 shipped Conus. Feel free to make an offer on these.

$0.37 a chip for clay chips.

I’d really rather sell this as a lot because shipping 25 packages will be a nightmare but if 95% gets spoken for I’ll split them up.

Split prices are $1 per chip plus shipping. Must take all of the color. Example in pic 1 there are 7 grey you must take all 7 not a few of each colour.

Ppff for payment please.

IMG_7201.jpeg
IMG_7202.jpeg

IMG_7215.jpeg
IMG_7219.jpeg
IMG_7220.png

Picture 1
7 grey
10 light blue
20 off white
6 dark blue
20 purple
6 light blue

IMG_7230.jpeg

Picture 2
20 pink
39 dark green and 1 lighter green but might fit in with the others for 40
20 orange
20 light red?

IMG_7231.jpeg

Picture 3

16 dark blue
12 orange
20 lighter blue
10 light yellow
31 dark red
9 peach
IMG_7232.jpeg

Picture 4

20 brown
16 orange/red
20 darker brown
4 red
8 different shade of brown
12 green
10 orangish

IMG_7233.jpeg

Last pic leftovers

IMG_7235.jpeg

Last edited:
I have not handled these ones directly, but I own some of the spotted sisters (from the same set) and they feel really nice. Plain mold is underrated.

GLWS!
I 100% agree. I have a couple of hundred left that I want to relabel. Removed all the labels in one or two evenings watching tv.

IMG_6760.jpeg
IMG_6759.jpeg

A couple ideas for how folks could use these:
  • custom utility chips (seating, all in, rabbit hunting, etc.) - would pair well with any CPC set and still be distinct from denom chips
  • custom tokens for board games
@Grimace - it might help if you listed the number of each color for anyone contemplating one of the two above uses.

A couple ideas for how folks could use these:
  • custom utility chips (seating, all in, rabbit hunting, etc.) - would pair well with any CPC set and still be distinct from denom chips
  • custom tokens for board games
@Grimace - it might help if you listed the number of each color for anyone contemplating one of the two above uses.
They would be great for those uses. I have no idea of what the colours are is part of the problem. Also when it comes to blue there is several different shades that are very close. Reds also. I could these into 37 shuffle stacks for people to try.

Oh man, I just need those peach ones. :)
A Post like this indicates you might be able sell some of these as splits, but I think you need to clearly break them into color sets and list them that way. Someone else might want a barrel for seating chips, someone else 10 for rabbit hunting chips, etc. I play a board game that uses 25 tokens of one color, 15 of another, 10 of another, as another example.

They would be great for those uses. I have no idea of what the colours are is part of the problem. Also when it comes to blue there is several different shades that are very close. Reds also. I could these into 37 shuffle stacks for people to try.
This is part of the problem, from the photo, it is hard to tell how many of each shade of color there are. I don't think you need to list exact CPC official colors, just how many of each color set there are. Just a suggestion, something like below:

Dark blue (with photo) - 14 chips - $10 plus shipping
Darker blue (with photo) 10 chips - $whatever plus shipping
Brown (shade one) - 30 chips...etc.

A Post like this indicates you might be able sell some of these as splits, but I think you need to clearly break them into color sets and list them that way. Someone else might want a barrel for seating chips, someone else 10 for rabbit hunting chips, etc. I play a board game that uses 25 tokens of one color, 15 of another, 10 of another, as another example.

This is part of the problem, from the photo, it is hard to tell how many of each shade of color there are. I don't think you need to list exact CPC official colors, just how many of each color set there are. Just a suggestion, something like below:

Dark blue (with photo) - 14 chips - $10 plus shipping
Darker blue (with photo) 10 chips - $whatever plus shipping
Brown (shade one) - 30 chips...etc.
I will try to clearly break them up. Another member thought the start of a Skittles set would be a good use.

Hey @Grimace and @GreekRedEye, I think I may have indirectly confused you both. When I mentioned I needed the peach ones, I was under the impression these were on the Roulette mold. Sorry for any inconveniences / confusion that may have caused. These are cool chips nonetheless - just not what I am looking for at this time.

GLWS!

Hey @Grimace and @GreekRedEye, I think I may have indirectly confused you both. When I mentioned I needed the peach ones, I was under the impression these were on the Roulette mold. Sorry for any inconveniences / confusion that may have caused. These are cool chips nonetheless - just not what I am looking for at this time.

GLWS!
No way worries. I’ve got new pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom