Lou's | CPC Tournament | Hot Stamp (1 Viewer)

Very nicely done! Love hot stamps and yours look great. Simple and well executed. Great color combos as well.

Absolutely beautiful!!!!!! Well done!!!!!

schwing GIF

Greetings all!

As some of you know, I’ve gone through a bunch of different tournament setups from T25/100/500s & tried out different sets from ASTs, IGs, Tigers, etc.. Well, after all of those, I made the decision that only a custom tournament set would make me happy.

So I did what everyone usually does…. I went to the CPC builder and made 5,739 different sets, sent them to friends, texted them everyday with new spot choices, different base colors, and Im sure annoyed the hell out of my chipping compadres. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: (You know who you all are ;))

I finally landed on a set that I truly love, and I think makes me happy no matter how I look at it & on the only mold I can get (duh). Each chip can stand alone, or as the set, it’s my favorite structure (thx @BGinGA ) , and it’s hot stamped (@Josh Kifer ) with my name logo & TRK denom’s.

Kifer also snuck in some E&C $100K Chips for funsies! I’ll definitely find a way to use them :cool

I have enjoyed the process, and absolutely appreciate all the help given by @Josh Kifer @LowerBama1714 @JeepologyOffroad @BGinGA and many many more. And a huge shoutout to @David Spragg for the extra chips, I know it’s the norm for leftovers in material, but the amount I got blew me away. I absolutely appreciate it my man!

That said, I present…

• Lou’s Tournament Set
• T500 Structure
• 300K Starting Stack
• Blood Bounty Chip

View attachment 1249050View attachment 1249051View attachment 1249052View attachment 1249053View attachment 1249054View attachment 1249055View attachment 1249056View attachment 1249057View attachment 1249058View attachment 1249059View attachment 1249060View attachment 1249061View attachment 1249062View attachment 1249063View attachment 1249064
Very nice chipset Sir. Stamps are realy beautiful and great color choice! And big big love regard the chip breakdown. Simple is king.

YVery nice chipset Sir. Stamps are realy beautiful and great color choice! And big big love regard the chip breakdown. Simple is king.
Thank you! I tried out the T500 breakdown that @BGinGA made, and it plays so well and is perfect and simple.

And when it came to my CPC order, it made perfect sense when ordering a tournament set, just one rack of each and viola! :D

T500

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom