SOLD Lots of Playing Cards, and a Few Chips Too...Proceeds Donated to Charity (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk405

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
UPDATE 5-21-2019 as of: All cards are sold...nearly all the chips are sold as well...Boardwalk chips remain available...

The proceeds from this sale will go the the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (https://www.bcrf.org/), and I will match the proceeds from this sale, dollar for dollar, so let's try to kick cancer's ass...

Nearly all of these cads have seen the felt ONLY ONCE. There are a few that are brand new and still in shrink-wraps. Dibs are welcome, but I reserve the right to sell to buyers who want the highest quantities as it makes shipping less expensive (and a lot easier)...so, please don't get upset if you called dibs and the cards end up going to someone further down the list...

1. 10 x Sets of Da Vinci Bridge Size Large Index cards - $6/set + shipping
  2. 5 x Sets of Da Vinci Bridge Size Large Index cards - $6/set + shipping
  3. 2 x Sets of Da Vinci Bridge Size Large Index cards - $6/set + shipping
  4. 3 x Sets of Copag Bridge Size Jumbo Index - $8/set + shipping
  5. 1 x Set of Bicycle Prestige Bridge Size Jumbo Index - $6/Set
  6. 1 x Deck of Modiani 4-pip Poker Size Jumbo Index (single deck) - $4/deck + shipping
  7. 1 x Deck of Copag Bridge Size Jumbo Index - $4/deck + shipping
  8. 1 x Deck of Da Vinci Bridge Size Jumbo Index - $4/deck + shipping
  9. 1 x Kem Arrow Large Index Poker Size - $16/set + shipping
  10. 1 x Set of Da Vinci Small Index Poker Size - $6/Set + shipping
  11. 1 x Set of Brand New Da Vinci Large Index Poker Size - $8/set + shipping
  12. 1 x Brand New Da Vinci Large Index Poker Size - $8/set + shipping
  13. 2 x Sets of Desjgn (Kickstarter Version 2) - Bridge Size Jumbo - Used only ONCE - $10/set up
  14. 5 x Sets of Desjgn (Kickstarter Version 1) - Bridge Size Jumbo - Never Opened - $7/set up
  15. 80 x Paulson Presidents - $160 + shipping
  16. 20 x Empress Joliet Limited Edition $5 - $30+shipping
  17. 20 x Boardwalk chips - $20+shipping (5x 43mm $100s, 2x 39mm $100s, 3x 39mm $5s, 10x39mm $25s)
  18. 60 x Flamingo $1s - $75 + shipping (near mint, but chips have a nick on the side - mark of a cutter, I believe...If not sold, these will go back to the cage this summer)

Just in case anyone is interested in ALL the cards , it's $200 + shipping (you save $35+)...does not include the chips!!!

Now off to the pics....

1.jpeg

10 x Sets of Da Vinci Bridge Size Large Index cards - $6/set + shipping
6.jpeg 12.jpeg

5 x Sets of Da Vinci Bridge Size Large Index cards - $6/set + shipping
14.jpeg

2 x Sets of Da Vinci Bridge Size Large Index cards - $6/set + shipping
15.jpeg

3 x Sets of Copag Bridge Size Jumbo Index - $8/set + shipping
13.jpeg

1 x Set of Bicycle Prestige Bridge Size Jumbo Index - $6/Set
18.jpeg 17.jpeg

1 x Deck of Modiani 4-pip Poker Size Jumbo Index (single deck) - $4/deck + shipping
20.jpeg 21.jpeg

1 x Deck of Copag Bridge Size Jumbo Index - $4/deck + shipping
25.jpeg 26.jpeg

1 x Deck of Da Vinci Bridge Size Jumbo Index - $4/deck + shipping
28.jpeg 29.jpeg

1 x Kem Arrow Large Index Poker Size - $16/set + shipping
30.jpeg 31.jpeg

1 x Da Vinci Small Index Poker Size - $6/Set + shipping
32.jpeg 33.jpeg

1 x Brand New Da Vinci Large Index Poker Size - $8/set + shipping
40.jpeg 41.jpeg

Last edited:
Items I could not include in the OP:

2 x Sets of Desjgn (Kickstarter Version 2) - Bridge Size Jumbo - Used only ONCE - $10/set up
62.jpeg 63.jpeg

5 x Sets of Desjgn (Kickstarter Version 1) - Bridge Size Jumbo - Never Opened - $7/set up
60.jpeg 61.jpeg

80 x Paulson Presidents - $160 + shipping
4.jpeg 5.jpeg

20 x Empress Joliet Limited Edition $5 - $30+shipping
2.jpeg

20 x Boardwalk chips - $20+shipping (5x 43mm $100s, 2x 39mm $100s, 3x 39mm $5s, 10x39mm $25s)
3.jpeg

60 x Flamingo $1s - $75 + shipping (near mint, but chips have a nick on the side - mark of a cutter, I believe...If not sold, these will go back to the cage this summer)
90.JPG

Last edited:
I’ll take a setup or two of the Desjgns. I don’t know anything about the difference between v1 and v2. Is it only cosmetic, or feel?

I’ll take #9:
1 x Kem Arrow Large Index Poker Size

Edit: Back up for these cards.

Last edited:
Oh...looks like v2’s are spoken for. I assume these have the color issue?

I believe some V1 cards had the issue. Not possible to know without opening the set-ups and I never opened majority of what I bought.

V2 cards have no issues at all.

Will wait to get more responses and see who is ordering what...I will respond to all PMs tomorrow.

UPDATE 5-21-2019 as of: All cards are sold...nearly all the chips are sold as well...Boardwalk chips remain available...

Hey Ken, let's make it a clean sweep. I'll take the oddball group of Boardwalk chips.

Thanks...much appreciated... and given the clean sweep, I have decided to double my donation to Breast Cancer Research Foundation (https://www.bcrf.org/). Thanks everyone for participating.

I hope I did the math right, but looks like $485 in sales and $1,455 in donation. :tup:

EDIT: I am doubling my 'match' (or just tripling the gross sales)....phew :nailbite:...either way, fuck cancer...

Last edited:
I’ll say it again, you are a true class act, Ken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom