For Sale Lots and Lots of Racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

H|Q

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey gang. I scored a bunch of racks. They are 66.7mm and mixed condition. Some have cracks, most do not. Not Paulson branded.

They are 1.50 each plus shipping

I can fit 25 in a large flat rate box which I will sell for $50 shipped. LFRB is $18, MFLB is $12.

How many do you want?

Last edited:
Yeah, screw it, me too please. 25 for $50 shipped, can't beat that. Next-prettiest, please :)

I would take 25 of them, but I'm not going to be around my computer to paypal money until Sunday night when I get back, maybe Monday. If you can wait cool, if not no biggie, sell to someone who will pay you. ;)

Also, I was planning on researching a little, but what are the differences in the rack sizes? Like, what won't these fit? I know you said the would fit ceramics which is cool because I have a bunch of Nevada Jacks I can rack up now, but what will I not be able to use these for?

Last edited:
I don't know everything they won't fit. You can't park your car in them. You could probably store a peanut butter sandwich in them.

You've asked me to list every type of chip and then know if these will fit. Sorry I can't answer that.

As far as used chips. Your mileage will very. Depends on the chips.

Do they fit chunky or creamy peanut butter sandwiches? What is the ratio of chunky peanut butter sandwiches/rack without any gaps? How high will they stack this way without a wobble? Post pics.

Reactions: H|Q
Down to 3 boxes of 25 left. If you haven't paid, then I'm not counting you in the remaining boxes.

So... I reread my "what will fit" post and realized that it sounds like i'm being a huge twatwaffle. That wasn't my intent. I was joking, and I was at a poker table. Sorry if that sounded rude or snarky, PLO makes me say mean things. I'm trying to change that. :D

I was just giving you shit.

Got this for you too. :)

0E786Mf.jpg

What about Oreos?

Asking for a friend.

That friend's name is Teddy.

Not really.

Mike

Hey gang. I scored a bunch of racks. They are 66.7mm and mixed condition. Some have cracks, most do not. Not Paulson branded.

They are 1.50 each plus shipping

I can fit 25 in a large flat rate box which I will sell for $50 shipped. LFRB is $18, MFLB is $12.

How many do you want?
Was wondering if you had any more of these. Thanks.

Sorry guys, I've been traveling a bit.

I have about 50 racks left to sell.

If you already received your racks, let me know how well they made it. These things are so touchy.

Hey Harley,

Give me a box of 25. PM me your PayPal info

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom