Cancelled Lot Sales (various items) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those 5s are so hot. How much for the mixed lot?
Lot #6 : 43mm and 48mm ‘Mixed Lot’
66146560-D00A-46E4-ACC4-4E57327DC09E.jpeg

$300USD for the lot SHIPPED

any singles for sale? Or smaller lots? Or any one/two people want to split up the smaller lot?

yeah. haha. I'm so cheap though. I Can't spend $300 just on some card cappers and some more chips to sit in a case. I'm not much of a collector. Just looking for one or two.
I’m sorry bro! You’ve been really helpful to me in the past and I wish I had something for ya, to repay the favor.

That said, I really just have these lots you see leftover. This will be most likely, my last RP sales thread. If it doesn’t sell in the end, I’ll see about breaking it up for ya.

I’m sorry bro! You’ve been really helpful to me in the past and I wish I had something for ya, to repay the favor.

That said, I really just have these lots you see leftover. This will be most likely, my last RP sales thread. If it doesn’t sell in the end, I’ll see about breaking it up for ya.
sure. No problem at all! I wasn't trying to beg for handouts. haha. I'm just cheap. Maybe I can split it up with one or two other guys.

You cool with that Nav? I’ll just split off the doubles for him.
No problem at all. I got no issues with whatever happens to the chips once they are sold.

Super cool of ya. So you want me to mark you down for Lot 6 ?

If you’d like to peel off that extra free drink chip I’m your huckleberry ;)
trade you for a rack of watermelons.
That's right. one chip for a rack.. You heard me! ;)

But in all seriousness, when they come in I'll let you know, shouldn't be a problem. I run my company out of swift so I ship things there once in a while anyways.

Bump!

Everything in the pictures still available, accepting offers via PM.

Thanks for looking..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom