Cancelled Looking to EXPAND a TRK Cash set.... Money TREE Reno / NCC NEEDED. FRACS to trade. (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for these in bulk.... To start
I have PCAs....
1605788195055.png
1605788348039.png

Willing to trade some of the fractional museum to help expand my en-route TRK cash set.

Ill start off with looking for two racks of quarters. Still kinda want quarters but have a start.
And may have a line on a nice quarter rack too.

Next would like some more of these in bulk:

1605788195055.png
1605788348039.png

need 30 of these also
View attachment 576800

Some stuff here I could be open to trade.

View media item 21965
View media item 21961

View media item 21969
View media item 21886
View media item 21926
View media item 21923
View media item 21940
View media item 21953
View media item 21951
View media item 21959
View media item 21957
View media item 21955

Ill also purchase if for sale. Then the public will get to bid on a couple racks of these at auction later to fund the purchase.

Thanks for stopping by :)
Not sure why you're looking for TRKs? Way over rated in my humble opinion.

However...if you ever need to offload any of the crap TRKs you get stuck with....hit me up and I'll do you a solid by taking them off your hands...LOL!! :)

Good luck with your search my friend!!

Unless you have a rack of minty Pick Hobson fracs to trade, unfortunately, you are PROBABLY looking at "one or two chips at a time" build for this rack. I'm on this mission too. I have exactly...TWO chips (because I was hoping to buy a full rack at some point...not looking like it's happening). :(

Unless you have a rack of minty Pick Hobson fracs to trade, unfortunately, you are PROBABLY looking at "one or two chips at a time" build for this rack. I'm on this mission too. I have exactly...TWO chips (because I was hoping to buy a full rack at some point...not looking like it's happening). :(
Im pretty sure I know where the 50c chips are hiding. Maybe
I even heard of another 50c rack out there possibly but price is high plus with 27 of them Ill get them 5 at a time its more fun.

Im good on those though for now I'll use my Bicycle Club house mold chips if I need a 50c and 25c, I DONT NEED the 50c chips right away

But I do need the $25 chips. I know those are out there when they show up on eBay even by the near rack.

How many Thousand TRILLIONS will it cost me for a couple racks of MTree $25s

View attachment 579336View attachment 579337
well obviously that depends on the exchange rate brother!! But if the chips aren't out there then I don't know what to say... I have never seen them available in quantity in my short time in the hobby. I'm sure they exist but seem pretty comfortable where ever they call home now!

well obviously that depends on the exchange rate brother!! But if the chips aren't out there then I don't know what to say... I have never seen them available in quantity in my short time in the hobby. I'm sure they exist but seem pretty comfortable where ever they call home now!
Oh they exist
Someone got lucky and snagged a near rack of $5/25s on eBay for a dream price

they exist

I have a rack or so of them at home. Didn't even know they were a hard to get chip, actually.

I have a rack or so of them at home. Didn't even know they were a hard to get chip, actually.
Im about to start selling stuff.... How much will it take to break loose a $25 rack?
I think there may be some still in hiding in an undisclosed location in Vegas. Im sure though
at this point their selling price would be WAY WAY above market.

View attachment 582402
need moar....
please....
View attachment 582403
50c....?
$25 Tri moon of EITHER color??

Looks like I'm in for a lifetime project here
A good 5 to 10 year project anyway. When I started putting together my PH set, it took me almost 3 years just to find 30 of those fracs 1 or 2 at a time.
Persistence and sometimes a little luck are mostly what it takes when your talking about putting history back together. Essentially that is exactly what your doing with many TRKs.
If you can approach your project with those things in mind, it’s just a matter of time before you accomplish something really special.
It’s not getting any easier either but if your really focused, anything is possible.
Here’s a little inspiration for your long journey. Best to you going forward.
AE6A56B4-B89B-429E-867E-6BBC1E3DFF43.jpeg

A good 5 to 10 year project anyway. When I started putting together my PH set, it took me almost 3 years just to find 30 of those fracs 1 or 2 at a time.
Persistence and sometimes a little luck are mostly what it takes when your talking about putting history back together. Essentially that is exactly what your doing with many TRKs.
If you can approach your project with those things in mind, it’s just a matter of time before you accomplish something really special.
It’s not getting any easier either but if your really focused, anything is possible.
Here’s a little inspiration for your long journey. Best to you going forward. View attachment 582406
Hopefully these 50c are easier to come by than those
But I have a feeling the same fate may have gone to them both.
looks like I’m a couple years late or I could just have got everything from the source cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom