Cancelled Looking to EXPAND a TRK Cash set.... Money TREE Reno / NCC NEEDED. FRACS to trade. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaRDHouSeiNC

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Willing to trade some of the fractional museum to help expand my en-route TRK cash set.

Ill start off with looking for two racks of quarters.
Still kinda want quarters but have a start.
And may have a line on a nice quarter rack too.

Next would like some more of these in bulk:

1605788195055.png
1605788348039.png

Depending on price Im open to either Money Tree $25 TriMoon

need 15 of these also

GOOD now on NCC $1s THANKS to those who helped!!!!!!

Some stuff here I could be open to trade.

View media item 21961
View media item 21923
View media item 21940
View media item 21951
View media item 21959

Ill also purchase if for sale. Then the public will get to bid on a couple racks of these at auction later to fund the purchase.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Attachments

• 332F0C2C-05F0-4A4F-B625-744F0CFA1657.jpg
    332F0C2C-05F0-4A4F-B625-744F0CFA1657.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
Willing to trade some of the fractional museum to help start up a nice TRK set.

Ill start off with looking for two racks of quarters.

Something TRI Moon and heavy would be ideal if that even exists.

Some stuff here I could be open to trade.

View media item 21961
View media item 21886
View media item 21926
View media item 21923
View media item 21940
View media item 21953
View media item 21951
View media item 21959
View media item 21957
View media item 21955

Ill also purchase if for sale. Then the public will get to bid on a couple racks of these at auction later to fund the purchase.

If the quarters are impossible to find, Im open to something more available to turn into customs.
Pink or even Tan colors possibly.

Thanks for looking.
nice mixed limit set :whistle: :whistling:

Not that many. hips in the TRK 1200 club... very nice find. Never seen them in quantity though. Most of the TRK fracs out there are the 8.4 - 8.7g range unfortunately. Eric if anyone can sniff out a rack of TRK fracs... it has to be you buddy!! God knows you have some trade bait!!

Not that many. hips in the TRK 1200 club... very nice find. Never seen them in quantity though. Most of the TRK fracs out there are the 8.4 - 8.7g range unfortunately. Eric if anyone can sniff out a rack of TRK fracs... it has to be you buddy!! God knows you have some trade bait!!
Yah Im guessing those Plaza HS quarters would be tough to find but who knows

Im open to two racks of $5 Pick Hobsons..... and just close your eyes.... hahaha
I think a bright pink quarter would be cool and I dont mind murdering $3 chips :p

Yah Im guessing those Plaza HS quarters would be tough to find but who knows

Im open to two racks of $5 Pick Hobsons..... and just close your eyes.... hahaha
I think a bright pink quarter would be cool and I dont mind murdering $3 chips :p
Err!! Not sure how long I can close my eyes!! And careful, the hat email should be flying in anytime!! Murdering TRKs is going to open a whole different level of angry... but there are still many of those chips out there... just means I need to get on finding my last 2 racks!! Lol

With the dream quarters Bill! There were a lot of us chomping at the bone, hoping for a chance at those!! Beautiful set brother!

Initially I didn't care for them. The only reason why is they are so much lighter than the rest of the set. However, when their in play you don't even really notice it.

You may also consider the route of a rack of hot stamp NCV tri moons and milling them for a label... theres alot of non denominated TRKs out there
Yup Ive seen a couple of those out there but not sure which are in quanity.
Id rather mill a tri-moon than murder stuff with inlays honestly even though I do like that pink.

Auction some Le Cove fracs so I can help fund this adventure! :tup:

In all seriousness, good luck with the search!

Auction some Le Cove fracs so I can help fund this adventure! :tup:

In all seriousness, good luck with the search!
Well I was open to trading those a little while ago but in the end didnt work out.
So cant say its impossible. Im not expecting much here but who knows.

The Harrah's quarters are gorgeous but I cant see even a rack of those existing most likely

New China $1s isnt impossible
Money Tree $5 and $25 exist.
100s and a $500 barrel IDK there it gets spendy
Who knows. If I keep everything there in the end Im not sad either.

Last edited:
But its SOOOOO easy :p
This literally came off like a hot knife through butter as a test on a bicycle tire.
You could do a whole rack of these in an hour.

When there is talk about murder a rack of Artichoke nickles... I regertz nothing :p

View attachment 573152
Pretty sure the artichokes in that auction are damaged or the hot stamps are gone

Pretty sure the artichokes in that auction are damaged or the hot stamps are gone
tis but a mere flesh wound :p
Even with all the stamp gone and just an indentation those are still hawt.

Plus what is better than an HStamp nickle :p

Well a hot stamp penny maybe....

2 racks of TRK fracs is going to be tough. 2 racks of TRK QUARTERS is going to be even tougher. You best path is probably to make your own. Mill some monograms or something. Back away from Pick Hobsons $5s.

best of luck, tough project. In all my years of TRK collecting, I only have 2 racks of fracs. Working on a third rack (different chip), one chip at a time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom