Wanted Looking to buy these Crystal Park Sample chips - Business Card (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m rooting for you. Have you tried going Sherlock Holmes and finding these people, sending them an e-mail or message with your story (pictures plus how long you have been looking)? I found 2 of the 3 I tried to pull up as they have unique names.

I’m rooting for you. Have you tried going Sherlock Holmes and finding these people, sending them an e-mail or message with your story (pictures plus how long you have been looking)? I found 2 of the 3 I tried to pull up as they have unique names.
So I actaully found two guys on FB Im pretty sure, one replied and said hed try and find his and see if he could help but Im not expecing alot
The other guy Im guessing never looks at FB
I mean, IDK how much more honey badger you can go at this if the actual guys themselves dont have them all.
He said he really only knew one of the other execs so they must not have all worked that close and must not have been collectors since
if I knew of other chips like that FOR SURE Id be trading 5 of mine for 5 of each of the other 3.

So I finally got ahold of the one guy L Talbert. He thought he had a box of his. Today he said oh I cant find them. Oh well wife must have thrown them in the trash sorry. I think I still cant breathe after seeing that. LOFL.

IMG_20161215_212755.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom