Wanted Looking to buy $100 PCA $25 Aztar and $5 Casablancas (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangquesadilluhs

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm looking for a rack of the $25 Aztar Missouri primaries and at least one rack of the $5 Casablancas with the yellow edge spots. A barrel of the $100 PCA primaries would be nice as well :)

Not necessarily looking for mint chips. Used are fine but I'll take whatever if it's a decent deal.

images.jpg IMG_3 655.JPG IMG_4171.JPG

Last edited:
Nice taste in chips! Here's how I can help:

Aztar $25 primaries -- I have 2 racks I'd definitely sell. (1 for you; @superchromix, are you looking for a full rack? PM me in our ongoing PCR discussion.) They're used, as are most of the $25 primaries, but I think they all still stand on edge.

Casa $5s. -- I have some racks in used through very good condition, and might be able to help with 1 rack (although I've sold a couple racks recently.) Let me review my set chip breakdown further tonight.

PCA primary $100s -- I'd be up for buying a barrel, maybe two, if it would help someone split a larger lot or rack. I could buy the whole lot and re-ship. I would actually prefer used condition, to go with my PCA primary set better.

Those PCA hundo's are worth hunting down...awsome chips.
In my tourney set I have secondary's but I have 10 mint pri hundo's for the cash set (filtered out +3 racks).

That Arc Yellow pops like you wouldn't believe (pic's dont do them justice)

GLWS(earch)

Nice taste in chips! Here's how I can help:

Aztar $25 primaries -- I have 2 racks I'd definitely sell. (1 for you; @superchromix, are you looking for a full rack? PM me in our ongoing PCR discussion.) They're used, as are most of the $25 primaries, but I think they all still stand on edge.

Casa $5s. -- I have some racks in used through very good condition, and might be able to help with 1 rack (although I've sold a couple racks recently.) Let me review my set chip breakdown further tonight.

PCA primary $100s -- I'd be up for buying a barrel, maybe two, if it would help someone split a larger lot or rack. I could buy the whole lot and re-ship. I would actually prefer used condition, to go with my PCA primary set better.

Also looking for 2 barrels of the PCA $100 primaries... in case anyone wants to split a rack

If you're still looking for yellow themed $100's similar to PCA primaries, there are a few barrels of Ambassador Plaza $100's on eBay right now. These are nice too. I've owned a few barrels of these in the past.

IMG_8589.JPG

There are red $5s, green $25s, the black $100s (pictured above), and also some uncirculated blue $500s available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom