Wanted Looking to Build a Playable Limit Set of Garden City $2s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moxie Mike

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
HI and thanks for checking out my ad!

Looking to acquire a large quantity of GC $2s. BCC or Paulson, doesn't matter at this point. I'm not picky about the condition as long as their labels are intact. Dirty chips are perfectly fine too.

I think the going rate is around $40-50/rack... so that's about where I'm looking to be price-wise.

Let me know what you got available!

Last edited:
.......I think the going rate is around $35-$40/rack... so that's about where I'm looking to be price-wise.

I have been collecting chips for 20+ yrs and I don't recall ever seeing any Paulsons in any condition ever in the past 20 yrs that the going price was $35 or $40/rack.

Please tell me I am wrong....
I would love to buy a large limit set of just about any Paulsons for 35c/chip

I have been collecting chips for 20+ yrs and I don't recall ever seeing any Paulsons in any condition ever in the past 20 yrs that the going price was $35 or $40/rack.

Please tell me I am wrong....
I would love to buy a large limit set of just about any Paulsons for 35c/chip
The GC $2s and $3s in both Paulson and BCC are usually under $50/rack. The reason is they're almost always in very worn condition, and those weird denominations aren't very useful unless you're running a limit game with stakes divisible by those denoms.

But you're right - Paulsons at that price are basically unheard of otherwise.

Pron???????
Here's a teaser - some need to be cleaned so I need to keep them separate in their boxes. More to come.

Still looking for a few more racks to run a game.

4209169280904199387.jpg

This is my new strategy: Each subsequent bump of this thread will get more and more repulsive until someone sells me the chips I need :)

Save yourselves early!

Starting off easy on the eyes:

bump.jpg

Someone somewhere has the chips I need. And they will sell them to me in an effort to save you all from any further depravity. But until they do...

How-To-Safely-Shave-Your-Anus-Hair_1024x1024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom