Cancelled Looking for Silver Palace (CO) $5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with murder. I have 1k+ about to hit the CNC... just kill some roulettes instead. Same end result:tup:
If you got to know some of my influences....well...

Nice chips gonna get whacked..because I play cards with guys who murder amazing chips...brand new expensive amazing chips...

I'm heavily influenced by hardcore hobbyists

If you got to know some of my influences....well...

Nice chips gonna get whacked..because I play cards with guys who murder amazing chips...brand new expensive amazing chips...

I'm heavily influenced by hardcore hobbyists
Oh I totally get it. But with a solid it just makes no sense at all imo. Even just based on the fact they will cost more than a roulette or starburst in the same color

Oh I totally get it. But with a solid it just makes no sense at all imo. Even just based on the fact they will cost more than a roulette or starburst in the same color
Alot of customizations don't make sense.. financially or otherwise.

I'm a newb though....so there is a learning curve

This is true for nearly EVERY hobby I have been involved with...

9E6A3CE9-42A7-4C79-85F8-17C0BF8ECEF3.jpeg
46EE67AD-2D01-453A-9FF6-1DB0136A1CBA.jpeg
B62EFBC2-DF11-4686-90BB-51FB9010E7CB.jpeg
46BA907F-0F03-421F-A781-80401B67C07D.jpeg
8E835558-4F0E-4AE2-BA1D-B4FE3AB66C5D.jpeg

Resized_20191011_152143.jpeg
You can.... but I might come burn your yard or something....
For the record Karma is a bitch!! A week later my idiot hunting buddies burnt my yard... on my hunting property... at least their terrible meth lab looking camper hopefully will find a new home now... just find it funny that she said she was going to burn your yard Nav! Sorry @markleteenie free bump buddy!!

Bump - most of the stuff from Post #2 went away. I do have some solid hotstamps as well: Gray, Red, Green, Charcoal, Purple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom