Found Looking for HHL to go with new set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK Chip

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Hello,
I'm looking for some HHL chips, up to a full rack that I can use as $20-$25s. Any color other that orange, yellow or brown.

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

First rule of the HHL club is... (we don't talk about HHLs Pat!)

Those are absolutely beautiful and a dream 214 set! The only others I know of would be Blue, Red or Gray in the 214 pattern. I am guessing the plan is to mill those? I do have a rack of Blue/ red 214s... my dream was to one day make a custom HHL set but sadly I don’t believe I will ever find the solids I need to build my "Horse With No Name Cantina" concept.

I do know where some Blue/gray 314s are hiding also, but not a full rack. 214s are a pain to locate in quantity, there is a red rack of original quarters that are 214 floating around as well but $$$ and too nice for milling.

Would love to see a purple $20 with that set, but never seen any 214 purples. I have seen 314s but they are about $50 a chip and look like
20220109_085054.jpg

Remeber the first rule... but hit me up and I can lead you down the ole rabbit hole. But 214s good luck brother

My pathetic attempt at finding HHLs thus far
20220822_153741.jpg

Glad you picked these up, interested on the weight and color of the yellows (looked like some lighting really changed them in the listing). Hope you find something that fits

Those are absolutely beautiful and a dream 214 set! The only others I know of would be Blue, Red or Gray in the 214 pattern. I am guessing the plan is to mill those? I do have a rack of Blue/ red 214s... my dream was to one day make a custom HHL set but sadly I don’t believe I will ever find the solids I need to build my "Horse With No Name Cantina" concept.

I do know where some Blue/gray 314s are hiding also, but not a full rack. 214s are a pain to locate in quantity, there is a red rack of original quarters that are 214 floating around as well but $$$ and too nice for milling.

Would love to see a purple $20 with that set, but never seen any 214 purples. I have seen 314s but they are about $50 a chip and look like
View attachment 1114478
Remeber the first rule... but hit me up and I can lead you down the ole rabbit hole. But 214s good luck brother

View attachment 1114528
I'm not going to mill these. I'm lacking in $5's so I'm hoping to find something I can use. I had some cool HHL's a long time ago Black w/white 314's.

Has to be a barrel or two sitting in someone's chip overflow drawer/case/closet/connex.

View attachment 1114478

View attachment 1114528
Hey Ben,
what color are the dark chips under the two yellow racks?

Maybe a solid pink, red, white, anything that would work as a frac with this set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom