Looking for good felt (1 Viewer)

Norboo

Waiting List
Reaction score
where can I buy some good quality table felt?

Figured I'd just ask this here instead of starting a new thread, hope that's ok. Are the poker table kits from YAT a good value?

I believe so, unless you can find the foam and viynal at a local fabric shop, shipping can be expensive from YAT...dont forget to look for coupon codes. KIT11 still works but there was another one over at "old blue" site..

Sad part with YAT is 18% off hardly coveres the shipping. I wish they would be more reasonable. It costs less to ship peds from andrews that weigh 4 times as much then it does to ship a table kit from YAT. Something seriously wrong with that.

where can I buy some good quality table felt?

Are you looking for a custom felt or a plain felt like suited speed cloth?

I think the YAT shipping costs are so high because the vinyls/fabrics ship in long tubes/rolls which cost a lot more to ship than a box despite the weights. As soon as something is an non-standard length the prices jump. Shipping from YAT to Vancouver is super killer... I sometimes pay more for shipping than what I'm buying.

You can find this stuff on Amazon also. Just ordered 1inch padding and new vinyl to build a new rail for one of my tables, $49 total delivered.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom