Wanted Looking for cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

celticnoel

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok so ive been looking for a nice cash set for a while now. We play 25p/50p blinds with buy ins ranging between £10-£50 so looking for the following denominations or as near to.

100 25c
200 1s
200 5s

And possibly some 25s

Looking for Paulsons ideally but ill settle for anything decent but NOT ceramics. Cheers folks!

4k shipped

not shown are 20 x 1

20200605_142139.jpg

Ok so ive been looking for a nice cash set for a while now. We play 25p/50p blinds with buy ins ranging between £10-£50 so looking for the following denominations or as near to.

100 25c
200 1s
200 5s

And possibly some 25s

Looking for Paulsons ideally but ill settle for anything decent but NOT ceramics. Cheers folks!
What's your budget?

So as im struggling to find a fellow chipper selling the cash set im after is there any vendor or online store i could purchase chips other than Apache? Cheers

My best advice when on a budget...build a set yourself.

You will learn a LOT going this way, will get best bang for you buck and have much more satisfaction when it's done.
Meanwhile enjoy the journey...that's often the best part.

Things to consider (this will keep you going for a while without buying the 'wrong' chips)

- Paulson/BCC/CPC/.... and why (get samples !!!)
- prefered mold... and why (get samples)
- solid or spotted (base colors and if latter, progression & spot colors)
- hotstamped or inlay (milling, labels (artwork !) or OEM, shaped inlay or regular, )
- breakdown & flexibility in use...how to grow it when needed

My best advice when on a budget...build a set yourself.

You will learn a LOT going this way, will get best bang for you buck and have much more satisfaction when it's done.
Meanwhile enjoy the journey...that's often the best part.

Things to consider (this will keep you going for a while without buying the 'wrong' chips)

- Paulson/BCC/CPC/.... and why (get samples !!!)
- prefered mold... and why (get samples)
- solid or spotted (base colors and if latter, progression & spot colors)
- hotstamped or inlay (milling, labels (artwork !) or OEM, shaped inlay or regular, )
- breakdown & flexibility in use...how to grow it when needed
Thanks for the advice, i want to buy chips as a 'set' rather than having a mixed set. Ive got loads of samples from Paulsons to slugged chips. One of my personal favourites which i use as a riffle stack while playing online are the Apache Monacos. I tried to buy them from the site but unfortunately they're out of stock. Ill continue to keep checking the classifieds but im looking for a set asap really.

Thanks for the advice, i want to buy chips as a 'set' rather than having a mixed set. Ive got loads of samples from Paulsons to slugged chips. One of my personal favourites which i use as a riffle stack while playing online are the Apache Monacos. I tried to buy them from the site but unfortunately they're out of stock. Ill continue to keep checking the classifieds but im looking for a set asap really.

Post a WTB for monaco's...i'm sure there are hidding that are available.
You can always contact Josh via PM regarding availability...@Apache is sponsor and have a subforum

Getting that desperate now im looking at these...... I know theyre not up to scratch but would they tick me over just now?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200803_181429_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20200803_181429_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 98
THere's plenty of $/1 a chip cash sets out there, just keep your eyes on the forum and some will pop up from time to time.

Yeah i know but got a game in a couple of weeks or so and so far ive had no joy in finding any Paulsons or ANY cash set really.

With international shipping, I would not count on anything from the US making it there in time.

With international shipping, I would not count on anything from the US making it there in time.

Yep. I second this. . .

Package traffic from USA to just Canada is taking weeks on end in some cases. Who knows about Scotland.The user @Geremie , reported that he's been waiting since June for a package. I've got a big one that hasn't tracked since July 10. Don't know if it's lost, stolen, rummaged through, or even which city or country it's in.

I agree it would be a gamble if you’re in a rush. My mardi gras set took just over two weeks to get to Sweden. Was mailed on June 22.

But on the other hand another package mailed from the US in March showed up in June!

Yep. I second this. . .

Package traffic from USA to just Canada is taking weeks on end in some cases. Who knows about Scotland.The user @Geremie , reported that he's been waiting since June for a package. I've got a big one that hasn't tracked since July 10. Don't know if it's lost, stolen, rummaged through, or even which city or country it's in.
I have 9 packages in transit. I think 6 from US, 1 from Germany, and 2 from Canada.

Most shipped at the beginning of July but one from May and a couple in June.

About half are tracked and three are currently stalled since July 10-15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom