Wanted Looking for a cash set. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank ya.

The Emerald Bay Matsuis will be about $100 over for the breakdown you want, but they are really nice, basically new or unused, and there have been several options for sale over the last two weeks.

If looking for Paulson’s, The Chip Room sale is not a viable option for you given your budget. Nor is the ongoing CPE offering. You’ll be at least 3/5 of the way through your budget with just the $1s.

Best bet if you want Paulson’s will be to wait for a well used set to appear in the classifieds. Basically everyone on here has more wisdom on this than me, so take this with a grain of salt, but I think you’ll be pressed to find a set of Paulson’s you want for the $1/chip budget you’ve currently set for yourself.

Post a “Wanted” ad and see what pops!

You could get into used Paulsons for that price. Easy to find $1's, $5's and $25's that for that price. A rack of quarters will be tougher, unless you want to re-label.

I think you can get used $1's for 75c/chip. Call the $5's and $25's $1.25/chip. That gives you $100 to find a rack of quarters.

FWIW, $20's are gonna be alot harder to find and are gonna cost alot more that $25 chips. Again, relabel is an option.

@TheChipRoom is gonna be selling Paulson Roulettes for 20c per chip. Relabeling will cost you another 30c per chip, but you could pick your own colors and have the breakdown you wanted (plus a $20 chip) for half your budget.

I'd go with
25¢: Hot Pink
$1: Lilac or Dark Blue
$5: Russet
$20: Yellow or Carrot

YMMV
I typed that wrong I was wanting $25.00 not 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom