SOLD Live Singles and CC Pharaoh Sample Set + Extra (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktran

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
PXL_20201210_032554677.jpg

CC Pharaoh Sample Set $5 shipped
Middle Row/Mostly Live. $15 shipped
Story Hills are free if middle row is bought as whole. If singled out. Just pay shipping and Story Hill are yours.

Will single out, but not sure what shipping cost will be.

I’ll take the middle row if the come with story hills.

Well they not singled out if I haven't sold it. Sorry it's more for convenience and incentive to buy as one and only one trip to the postal office
It's fine. I'm happy for them to go to @Marhault. It not trying to cause a fuss just trying to clarify what was written in the ad as it was misleading.

It's fine. I'm happy for them to go to @Marhault. It not trying to cause a fuss just trying to clarify what was written in the ad as it was misleading.
Sorry if it was confusing, I was just using it as an incentive to buy as a "lot"/row. I would have given the story hill free regardless if singled out or not. I was seeing if I could sell it as whole. Idk if you feel like there was something misconstrued you two can talk it out.

Sorry if it was confusing, I was just using it as an incentive to buy as a "lot"/row. I would have given the story hill free regardless if singled out or not. I was seeing if I could sell it as whole. Idk if you feel like there was something misconstrued you two can talk it out.

It wasn’t confusing at all, it was clearly listed as a lot with an “if singled out” clause. Generous price and nice pickup by @Marhault.

Not necessary. Like I said before happy for these to go to @Marhault
It wasn’t confusing at all, it was clearly listed as a lot with an “if singled out” clause. Generous price and nice pickup by @Marhault.
If something is "singled out" It can also mean Identified on its own, which is the way I interpreted it and hence why I called dibs on it. Next time I'll just call dibs on everything and work out the rest later. ;)

Not necessary. Like I said before happy for these to go to @Marhault

If something is "singled out" It can also mean Identified on its own, which is the way I interpreted it and hence why I called dibs on it. Next time I'll just call dibs on everything and work out the rest later. ;)
If @davislane is gonna pick them all up let him have them. It's the least I can do for him hooking me up with that ES single. I'll pay for them and you can ship them to him. Sound good?:tup: @ktran

If @davislane is gonna pick them all up let him have them. It's the least I can do for him hooking me up with that ES single. I'll pay for them and you can ship them to him. Sound good?:tup: @ktran
no need. appreciate the gesture. they are on their way to you with a surprise. Just send that flamingo single to @wonderpuddle and we can call it even

Wait I'm a little more confused. You want me to send the whole middle row to Davis? And Story Hill to Marhault?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom