Wanted Literally any clay chips with $1, $5, $25 and $100 denominations (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotteries93

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated denomination quantities that I am looking for:

140x $1
200x $5
140x $25
40x $100 —> could be 2 separate barrels of 2 diff chips

Basically I am just looking to finally upgrade from my chinas clays that I have been using to run my small home game for the last 3 years.

I really don’t mind if they are heavily used (in fact that would be good so I can save money) as long as they still feel great to handle/shuffle and still look reasonably good.

I am pretty open to any chips as long as they are good clay chips and they satisfy the denomination requirements. Feel free to post what you got or pm me and I’ll take a look to see if I like the design.

Thanks!

Last edited:
sorry for stupid question, is it normal to mix and match chips different sets? I was kind of hoping to buy all the chips from the same set all at once.

It's your poker game, you can do whatever the f*ck you want. :)

It general looks nicer to have a matching set. But you can also get some good spot progression by mixing the right sets.

If you want a matching set that is cheap:
The cheapest clays for you are going to be Majestic Star. But these are cheap for a reason. They are worn down so much, they are actually thinner than normal.

If you want a matching set that is in good shape...
Try to get HSI... Fairly reasonably priced for primaries. Same with Jack Cincy.

sorry for stupid question, is it normal to mix and match chips different sets? I was kind of hoping to buy all the chips from the same set all at once.
You can go either way, some people love and make new mixed sets all the time or go with a same set. In your case and budget, it might be hard to get a used whole set all labeled the same. A mixed set might make more sense given the budget but it can be done. At first mixed sets didn't appeal to me either but after a while and seeing what some people here have put together, I am on board now and even like the uniqueness of a mixed set. Just my 2 cents for what that is worth....

I have both…mixed allowed me to make a larger set…I am also selling a rack on ones from this set.

EF1D6223-BA15-47ED-B392-9704D8AA9454.jpeg

Too bad you missed the Chip Room sale on IGs, he has some great prices if you can get in on the deal early.

Jim will probably have some playable IG sets in the next sale like he's done in the past. You could grab one, but you have to be damn quick.

Here are your $25s. Right on budget.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/ig-primary-25–7-barrels-40-per-barrel-plus-ship.91857/

Definitely go stalk classifieds, and message people. I stalked a good amount and ended up with a ASM/CPC custom, a cash set & a tourny set.

This forum definitely hooks it up if you work for it a bit, and with your above budget, you’ll land a solid set.

I don't think there's any more IG sales from TCR combine with some rumor I heard previously and noticed something in another site

Do tell. He's said that there would be an upcoming sale on the last 2 barrels of chips. Did someone buy them all? What's the other site?

Everything is 100% rumor. This is all 100% Speculation on my part. I have no confirmation on anything if it is true.

I heard and speculate that in the original TCR sales, there is an abnormal over sales on certain denomination like the $5 due to the combination of Golden / Sliver / Toilet paper Tickets that TCR had already dig into his reserve 2 barrel of chips to fulfill some of the orders.

Thus, some of the buyer received an abnormal % of used & GO $5 chip as compared to some buyer received mostly Mint $5

Combination of noticing new Grand listing at Apache Website, Jim may have already sold off the remaining barrels off in a off-site bundle sales. It will be less hassle and easier and potential more money (if the deal is done via Bank Transfer rather than PPGS) from a vendor stand point

Looking for this many: 75x $1, 200x $5, 100x $25 and 25x $100.

Basically I am just looking to finally upgrade from my chinas clays that I have been using to run my small home game for the last 3 years.

I really don’t mind if they are heavily used (in fact that would be good so I can save money) as long as they still feel great to handle/shuffle and still look reasonably good.

I am pretty open to any chips as long as they are good clay chips and they satisfy the denomination requirements. Feel free to post what you got or pm me and I’ll take a look to see if I like the design.

Thanks!
Stick around you'll find some deals. You live in Florida too so harvesting is definitely an option!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom