Life is Grand! (3 Viewers)

I bet you will get both of those pretty easily.
I think that could be an overstatement for the 1k. Ive been wrong a lot, but based on interest I expect these chips to sell put fast.

In order to get the 500 and 1k you'll need to meet % requirments which means loading your cart with all the other chips UNLESS there are chips left after restrictions lifted which I would put at 0%.

I think that could be an overstatement for the 1k. Ive been wrong a lot, but based on interest I expect these chips to sell put fast.

In order to get the 500 and 1k you'll need to meet % requirments which means loading your cart with all the other chips UNLESS there are chips left after restrictions lifted which I would put at 0%.
oh yeah, i'm 100% gonna plan out what chips to buy to meet the percentages. i was planning on buying like 5 racks of fives anyway, for personal use. i would obviously need to buy around the same amount of primary 1s to meet the quota

So…lets get back to talking about chips!

I got my sample and the $5 pri is sharp. Very minimal to no wear on the crosshatching. I only have one sample but it is pretty near mint. Seriously the nicest $5 RHC out there hands down.

The 1k sec is incredible. That is gonna be the hot commodity this go around I imagine.

I actually like the secondaries from the 25-5k for a nice tournament set. (Pictures dont show the bright colors and don’t have the @Windwalker magic for filters)

You could also make a nice T5 set by dropping the 5k, getting the 1k pri (instead) and adding the $5 pri as the edge wear is virtually non-existent.

View attachment 909580
View attachment 909581
Of course there will be different levels of wear across the rack. I’d be shocked if all the $5s are that good.
It’s also worth mentioning that I believe jim tries to send out the best condition chips with these sample sets, because that’s what sample set collectors want.
That said, everything seems to point to the $5s being in great shape, so I hope you’re right.

Last edited:
i've never really gone for the higher denoms, in the jack cinci sale i bought a barrel of 500s comfortably.

curious to know if anyone whos been here longer has any idea on how quickly a barrel of 1k primaries (not the sought after bearclaws) and 80 500 primaries would be likely to sell out in.

i'm very quick on the keyboard and mouse
Prob wont be any 1ks left after the limit is lifted in the first hr u would think there will be $500s but to get a barrel of 1ks u will prob have to meet the %

So you had big money on Rich Strike to win? Must have made millions. Just odd that you’d need $40 more profit today.
Wish I was wealthy and Rich like some of you cats on here life would be Grand but im a poor MF so what can u do all I know is I love chips knew it when I bought my first set of BCC Grand Islands 18 almost 19years ago and yes sometimes I will buy extra chips when I have extra money to make my chips cheaper on my pocketbook it is what it is thats not what I was doing with this sample set if it was I would have bought 10 of them I was trying to piece it out but w.e

Thr secondary $5 is easily the worst chip of the bunch. All dark muted colors which just isn’t my thing.

I was actually surprised by how much I liked the secondary fiver. Primary $5 is the superior option for sure, but with the secondaries all being mint, I don't think you can go wrong there.

HSI's and Jack Cinci's are better IMO but I don't think these are bad chips at all now the ? is do make a set of these or not the answer is PROBABLY lol

It’s going to be interesting to see what stacks of the secondary 100s look like. There’s so little black compared to the other colors on the edge.
Personally, I think they are stunning!!! I don't care how little black there is. Arc Yellow and Bahama Blue FTW!

It was such a while since Jim sold the Majestic Star chips, was worth the wait! Like the higher denoms this time much more than last time.

When they were released, Bitcoin was 54K and now 29K (shown as chips lol). 75K when Jim releases the next set of chips?
image_50727425.JPG
image_50735873.JPG

It was such a while since Jim sold the Majestic Star chips, was worth the wait! Like the higher denoms this time much more than last time.

When they were released, Bitcoin was 54K and now 29K (shown as chips lol). 75K when Jim releases the next set of chips?
View attachment 909630View attachment 909631
you think bitcoin goes up 46k in like not even 3 weeks is that what u are saying lol

So I think that the inlay is less awful in person. It’s still ugly, but bearably ugly. Both of the $1’s look equally good. Thr secondary $5 is easily the worst chip of the bunch. All dark muted colors which just isn’t my thing. Primary $5 is insane and personally I think it’s easily top 3 best RHC $5’s of all time.
The $25’s are okay, but I prefer the primary since the secondary doesn’t fit the set imo. Both the $100’s are great, but I think the secondary looks better in pictures. The $500’s are both alright. The $1k’s are both great, but the secondary wins best chip of the set and maybe best 1k ever. $5k’s and $25k’s are both on par with each other. I’ll post some pics later this week.

Inlay...kind of like Oak Trees

I was only off by a day. Flipping took three days instead of two. Well done @BigSlick4523
I wear and use to collect big time Michael Jordan shoes I wish I could get a pair for retail value I paid $40 ontop for some general release not that great Jordans cause they sell out in seconds and go for Hundreds more the next minute

So you had big money on Rich Strike to win? Must have made millions. Just odd that you’d need $40 more profit today.
and it doesnt wok all the time there is always numbers for both sides

you will be happy to know I just lost $200 on the wack ass Celtics

I’m curious how one secures 10 sample sets that fast when the limit was 4?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom