Life is Grand! (2 Viewers)

It's only for a small cash set, just basic math to add up the percentages. I'm sure someone has one that covers everything and includes a pivot table.

tumblr_nhj8ozEdd31rxycdmo1_250.gif

I must be in trouble because I’m just using 6th grade math and I don’t know what a pivot table is.
Don't feel bad, I thought it was for when the chips you want are sold out and you have to quickly pivot to another breakdown! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Yes, my excel skills are basic and now I'm wondering if I need to sign up for a refresher course!

Love pivot tables.

Who doesn't love Excel?

Excel used to be my favorite app and I used it for many things… Now, I hate it and haven’t used it since MS decided that I need to be logged in to use it.

As an IT manager (and previous quant developer) my employer (s) have always provided me with a full visual studio subscription so I don’t have even have to pay for it and I still don’t use it.

Long live Libre Calc :)

Don't feel bad, I thought it was for when the chips you want are sold out and you have to quickly pivot to another breakdown! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Yes, my excel skills are basic and now I'm wondering if I need to sign up for a refresher course!
Oh I assumed that too. No?
Hmm. Am I screwed?

I am still waiting on the samples. Anyone else with no updates since May 11th? guessing the holidays will slow things down even more

May 11, 2022, 3:53 pm
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
Your shipment was received at 3:53 pm on May 11, 2022 in LOS ANGELES, CA 90009. The acceptance of your package is pending.

May 10, 2022, 8:36 pm
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
LOS ANGELES, CA 90052
Shipping Partner: GlobalPost

May 10, 2022, 7:08 pm
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91715

May 10, 2022, 6:50 pm

I am still waiting on the samples. Anyone else with no updates since May 11th? guessing the holidays will slow things down even more

LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
Your shipment was received at 3:53 pm on May 11, 2022 in LOS ANGELES, CA 90009. The acceptance of your package is pending.

LOS ANGELES, CA 90052

from recent experience its when a secondary pickup agent is used it adds ages on to the time... a package did the same thing for me too.. sitting in cali for 10 days. i think it will be on the move on monday

LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

LOS ANGELES, CA 90052

Mine is a bit further along, but still super slow.. Actually thought it had already shipped out of the country since tracking hadn't updated for a week+. Pretty bummed to see an update yesterday that it is in fact still in LA. Dang, thats slow... Very little chance of getting them before the sale.

Screenshot_20220521-173214_Samsung Internet.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

LOS ANGELES, CA 90052

I haven’t had any updates since May 11 as well. I’m located in Europe

Anyone need to add some chips to their order? I need 200 primary $100s and. 200-400 secondary $100s

I forgot with this sale can you buy in any increments? Such as 210 chips? @TheChipRoom
Any increments, but there are usually restrictions, like
  • chip "x" cannot be more than 10% of the total order
  • chip "y" cannot be more than 20% of the total order
After the first hour the restrictions come off, but after the first 5 munities everything except $1s and $5s are sold out

We will have an additional sale with the mixed barrel chips in the future. All of the the secondary chips will only be offered in the initial sale.

Any initial sense of timing and prices for the second sale?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom